• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Sun Rogue Skill Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother made this.
He made two different skill sets so you would have a variety to choose from. :)

Skill Set 1 (Strength-Intelligence Hybrid)

Corona - Deals moderate damage in a circular path around the hero. (Damages units 250 AoE away) Units that are fused receive bonus damage from corona. Increasing levels increases damage and thickness of the circular path and decreases cooldown. By circular path, what I mean is similar to EoTA's Emberwraith's ultimate skill.

Heliocentric- When active, decreases the movement speed of the hero and starts pulling enemy units in an AoE towards you. Units that are 100 range from you during heliocentric will be fused for a duration and be fixed at optimum corona distance. Movement speed penalty decreases per level and AoE and pulling strength are increased per level.

Solar Flare- Counters attacks with a raging flare a percentage at a time. Percentage to counter and damage increase per level. (I imagine this flare to be similar to wild ace from Rexxar in DotA, where the axe flies towards a target point and returns to the hero. Here, the flare travels towards the unit triggering the counter and returns to the Sun Rogue. The flare would have a rapid damaging immolation type skill so that units in the path of the flare also get hurt. Up to you to modify.)

Solar Eclipse (Ultimate)- upon cast; removes all buffs on the hero, turns your hero invisible and silenced. After a certain duration, your hero will erupt in a super nova and recover a percentage of lost hitpoints, gain an increase to damage and damage nearby units. Breaking invisibility before the Solar Flare eruption will forfeit above effects and will keep you silenced for a longer duration. Increasing levels decrease time before eruption and increase effects of eruption.

Skill Set 2 (Agility-Intelligence Hybrid)

Illumination-Gives sight vision over a target area for a duration. When cast during the day, the light is so intense that enemy units in the area receive rapid damage to health. Damage over time may stack with each other. AoE, duration and damage increases per level and cooldown decreases.

Speed of Light-Travel at unparalleled speed. Dashes towards target point, draining mana proportional to the distance being travelled. When mana is insufficient or target point is reached, gains bonus damage to your next attack from the momentum of your run that last for 5 seconds or for 1 attack. Mana efficiency and damage scaling improves per level.

Lightsaber - Grants your blade the power of the sun. Your blade emits the power of the sun during the day, dealing damage to surrounding enemy units and giving them a chance to miss on attacks. However, enemies within a certain range have sight vision over you during the night blinding effects are reduced during the night and there will be no damage effect. Damage and miss chance increases per level while enemy detection in the night decreases per level.

Dusk or Dawn - Instill a target enemy unit with the obsession of day. Makes a target unit suffer damage over time in an attempt to be closer to the light. Heroes that die with this effect on them make the night last an hour of game time shorter or the day an hour of game time longer. (If less than an hour of day has passed, time is set to dawn.) Damage improves per level. Lasts 15 seconds.

Values are open-ended and for you to fill in. Feel free to mix and match as you find necessary, though on my personal opinion I think the skills mesh well. If you want a part of the skill set and some skills changed completely feel free to say so (It is your game after all).

Status
Not open for further replies.