• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

During the Dark Portal

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: syponis
This is the history in and out of the Dark Portal.
Contents

During the Dark Portal (Campaign)

Reviews
DesKaladA: OK THIS is ignored 1. i dont supprot xgmru 2. not english

M

DesKaladA: OK THIS is ignored
1. i dont supprot xgmru
2. not english

Level 1
it looks nice, but unfortunately it is on russian, i would love an english version cuss this seems pretty good

Level 1
it looks nice, but unfortunately it is on russian, i would love an english version cuss this seems pretty good

Level 10
I don't have a problem with this campaign having Russian voice acting. At least the dialogue is in English. I think the voice acting in general is giving life to it. However, I don't see a climax that this campaign is building up to. It's almost like trying to fill it with many chapters for it to be long. I don't see a trace of a beginning, middle section, climax and epilogue. There is a betrayal that happens in the campaign. However, it is quickly forgotten. It also keeps jumping from one character to another, and characters reach maximum level which is capped at 10 very early in the campaign. Even the ending is weird, and apparently the creator(s) of the campaign didn't even bother with doing story for the last 5-6 chapters or so.
I'm giving it a high 2/5.

Last edited: