• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Dark Portal

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello Folks! This is a Preview to my upcoming campaign, The Clans of Draenor! I've been working on this little sneak-peek for a while and I hope you like what is coming up!

This is more or less the lore I currently have:

"The Clans have been at peace for years, until a spirit under the guise of Ner'zhul's passed away mate visits him in his dreams, and tells him that the once Peaceful Draenei are secretly planning against the Orcs, and he must unite the Clans under one banner to eradicate the Draenei... this union is called... the Horde."

Keywords:
First, War, Dark, Portal
Contents

The Dark Portal (Map)

Reviews
20:41, 21st Dec 2013 Orcnet: comment
Looks really great, but without a description it will be rejected. Please post screenshots too.
A dreanei campaign is a great idea but you need to have credits too.

Use the
378324d5ea7e30838fa64b6e12fa99c9_72616.jpg
button to change these things.

The map name is in World Editor. You need to do to "Scenario" and Map Description to change it.
Then update this map file. The author can be added there too.

Please fix these things.

Level 4
sorry man but your cinematic need little bit more work we see the dark portal next to stormwind and its kinda wierd 0/5 i vote for rejection make a proper description and test your work before to post it plz

Level 3
Looks really great, but without a description it will be rejected. Please post screenshots too.
A dreanei campaign is a great idea but you need to have credits too.

Use the
378324d5ea7e30838fa64b6e12fa99c9_72616.jpg
button to change these things.

The map name is in World Editor. You need to do to "Scenario" and Map Description to change it.
Then update this map file. The author can be added there too.

Please fix these things.

This isn't Draenei based, this is based on Pre-Warcraft I: Orcs and Humans, when Ner'Zhul goes out to unite the clans, via stealth and utter sneakiness,

Level 3
sorry man but your cinematic need little bit more work we see the dark portal next to stormwind and its kinda wierd 0/5 i vote for rejection make a proper description and test your work before to post it plz
This is meant to be a shrunk version of Stormwind, and the second part has the Horde already in Azeroth, basically it's like Total War, when you have those little chess pieces as your army, and it would've been too big to create a giant Stormwind with such little space and time, but don't worry. I'll update it soon. ;)
Though I doubt I'll change it completely, maybe a few changes but nothing to amazing.