• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dungeon Master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Dungeon Master is an RPG still in project in Gm-G0ds' hands.

STORY

Coming Soon

PICTURES

204952-albums4691-picture46125.jpg

204952-albums4691-picture46124.jpg

204952-albums4691-picture46123.jpg

204952-albums4691-picture46122.jpg

204952-albums4691-picture46121.jpg

204952-albums4691-picture46120.jpg

204952-albums4691-picture46119.jpg

204952-albums4691-picture46117.jpg

204952-albums4691-picture46118.jpg

204952-albums4691-picture46115.jpg

204952-albums4691-picture46116.jpg

204952-albums4691-picture46113.jpg

204952-albums4691-picture46114.jpg

204952-albums4691-picture46112.jpg

204952-albums4691-picture46111.jpg

204952-albums4691-picture46110.jpg

MONSTERS

204952-albums4691-picture46241.png

204952-albums4691-picture46242.png

204952-albums4691-picture46243.png

MAP FEATURES

The map allows you to become a Dungeon Boss, but there are normal bosses too.You will be able to become King of the Orc city or King of the Human city, although the cities are currently in progress.You can find sets and change to other hero with them or stay the same hero and improve your stats.There will be quests.In some quests you will have to kill a player that has become a Dungeon Boss.The hidden heroes will be unlockable from answering questions or synonyms of their name.Some Elite Creeps will drop items from sets.If you get all the set items you will have a complete set.There will be labyrinths too.

Contract us to the following Skype accounts: luffy_299alien for me and bobi_94.1 for ColdD

The project has been paused.

Last edited:
Level 2
I saw the terrain, all I can say is good job. It looks very nice. But I suggest you place them in hidden tags.

Well,the tutorials in hive are good :).I'm starting the heroes now,so more info will come soon.

Level 2
Grhhh...luff you rly have to add more info or just copy what i write now.

nothing much to be said, just a bunch of pretty pictures, i do not know what's the game about, nor do i see a test map or anything..

and no, I'm not sharing skype, in case you peeps exchange the work through it..

Ok the game is about:
1.You can become a Dungeon Boss and the other players just have to kill you.
2.Theres and normal bosses.
3.You can also become a King of the Orc city or the Human city that's not made for now.
4.Theres many sets taht change your hero's abilities and model.
5.Theres also Quests.One of the quests is about killing 1 of the bosses(player,who had become a boss).It may be hard to trigger it but we will manage.
6.There will be hiden heroes that can be unlocked with answering on questions or synonyms to their names.
...Is that enough as a description?
6.Some of the Elite creeps will drop items from sets.Gathering all of the items for a set will change your hero's abilities and model(i'll try to make it to be able to not change the model and abilities so you if you get hiden hero you can stay with him and the set)

The screenshots looks nice but still lacks description. Maybe put some stuff about the map,
the features you plan, creeps, bosses, etc.

Where did you get those rocks in screenshot #2?

Well,we are planing on:
1.Improving the Terrain
2.Making Ice crown Dungeon
3.2-3 bonus bosses(some ice-kind,fire-kind and dragon)
4.The strongest boss Dart(black sorceror that will be in the story)
5.Probably more info
6.I will make some pics of the monsters(stats + model + name).The elites only...

About the rocks:
They were part of 1 terrain that L2love made for me but i couldn't copy it on the map :D so i had to try to remake it(and didn't succed).I don't know who truly made the models,but i added L2love to the credits,hope he made them.

EDIT:If you guys wan't more pics,go to my album "Dungeon Master Pics"

Level 2
Oh, ok. I will just contact him. You need to tell your partner there to put those stuff.

Ok,i'l tell him,also i'm uploading the new pics now,if you are looking for them :p 5-6 more.

EDIT:
Uh... is this online save/load?

I may try to add save/load system,but it's fast-based rpg and +save/load system...if i make it slow-based like an orpg it will fuck up everything cause of the option "dungeon boss".So theres no need of save/load system.

EDIT2:the pics are uploadet,you can see them now :p.

Level 9
Ok, dude. In order to get your project more popular you need to improve your description (that helps alot, believe me), like adding an introduction, gameplay, changelog, progress, units & spells (maybe) and eventually credits. Also the terrain can be futhermore improved from what can I see.
As from me, I'll add your project to my signature which is currently under construction. It's the least I can do.

- Money.

[Edit#1] If you haven't assigned already a person for that I could work on a logo for the thread, if you want of course.

- Money.

Level 2
Ok, dude. In order to get your project more popular you need to improve your description (that helps alot, believe me), like adding an introduction, gameplay, changelog, progress, units & spells (maybe) and eventually credits. Also the terrain can be futhermore improved from what can I see.
As from me, I'll add your project to my signature which is currently under construction. It's the least I can do.

- Money.

[Edit#1] If you haven't assigned already a person for that I could work on a logo for the thread, if you want of course.

- Money.

About the description,yeah we will improve it,thank you for all the suggestions,will do them.You can make the logo,we can't make logo anyway.I'll add you at the credits :)!

Level 2
Here is a standard Logo for the thread.
moneywork.png

Feel free to request any changes to it.

- Money.

funny,cause you wrote "dungeon keper" and the name of the map is "dungeon master" :D.Ohh or you meant that this is just a example?Anyway it would be cool if it have flames on it ^^ but it's nice and like that :).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.