• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Duel

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a battle cinematic. It was meant to be 1v1 but i got carried away. This is the first one I've made. I left it unprotected because i used peoples unprotected maps to see how to do things. I hope to make a sequel.

Keywords:
Dueling
Contents

Duel (Map)

Reviews
03:44, 20th Jun 2008 Septimus: Good Point [+] Bad Point [-] Bug detected, you need at least 2 force to start the cinematic at LAN/Internet game [-] Bug detected, other player other than player 1 unable to watch it [-] Cinematic is...

M

03:44, 20th Jun 2008
Septimus:

Good Point

[+]

Bad Point

[-] Bug detected, you need at least 2 force to start the cinematic at LAN/Internet game
[-] Bug detected, other player other than player 1 unable to watch it
[-] Cinematic is extremely lag especially when it show a guy walking and the ground turn into fire.
[-] There is no conversation
[-] No victory condition to end this cinematic

Overall - 1/5
Reject