• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

_-duel-_

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

_-DUEL-_ (Map)

Level 13
This map was verry many work! I have imported many weapon sounds and Created many wepaons and items. I have create a Weapon drop an get system and every wepaon must be used manually. All Weapons have cool effects and some chances the terrain with explosions ans something. Another hard work i maked was a real KI for the computers, they run everywhere with different wepaons and attack everyone work in team and something else. Try this map, i know you will like it, because everyone who played this map of my frinds and clan members said its a cool map!

----edit:
Ahh i have forgot to say the KI is realy heavy and brutaly. Try ist first on easy then normal and when you are crazy then try hard . At normal they are verry brutaly too. You should make some computers in your team.