• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Duel

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a fighting cinematic. I didn't put talking because i find it annoying. Also it starts out with everyone viewing but i cut it to one because i don't care if it doesn't work on the net. This is my first one i made so say anything. Also i left it unprotected in case anyone wants to know how anything is done or, for newbies.

Keywords:
Dueling Bloodelf
Contents

Duel (Map)

Reviews
04:55, 25th Jun 2008 Septimus: Good Point [+] Neutral Point [!] The camera continues to shake even after the warlock cast a spell to a group of spellbreaker, should it be like this or is it a bug ? Bad Point [-] Major bug detected...

M

04:55, 25th Jun 2008
Septimus:

Good Point

[+]

Neutral Point

[!] The camera continues to shake even after the warlock cast a spell to a group of spellbreaker, should it be like this or is it a bug ?

Bad Point

[-] Major bug detected, there is only 1 force while there is a lot of player. This cinematic cannot be watch by more than 2 player at LAN/Online due to it. There must be at least 2 force to enable it to be watch at multiplayer.

Overall - 1/5
Reject

Fix the major bug.