• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frozen Duel

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ok so i made my first map and it is called frozen duel.Story is simple.You are playing againts a other player/bot in 1v1/FFA match.Map is little with 4 gold mines,4 red camps,2 green camps and 1 orange camp.One goblin merchant and one mercenary shop.I hope you enjoy this map its not that good because i just started building maps!Thanks for downloading it if you do!
P.S I am a big fan of this site and i love downloading things maps and skins from hive workshop!I hope i get at least 10 downloads for my first map!If i do i will appreacite it a lot!Thank you for downloading once again!

Keywords:
Snow, Snow, Snow, Snow, Cold, Cold, FFA, FFA, FFA, 1v1, 1v1,
Contents

Frozen Duel (Map)

Reviews
11:17, 5th Apr 2016 Rufus: Rufus Moderation Note What you need to do: As stated in the Map Sumbission Rules a map needs to have a "good detailed description on the Hive". I will not reject this now, but if you update it without having read the...

M

11:17, 5th Apr 2016
Rufus:
profilepic210991_9.gif
Rufus Moderation Note

storywritingart.gif
What you need to do:
As stated in the Map Sumbission Rules a map needs to have a "good detailed description on the Hive". I will not reject this now, but if you update it without having read the rules, I will. For now, it is set to Awaiting Update until you fix a decent description.
If you need help or inspiration on how to make one, you can check out map description templates here.

Hope to see an update! :)