• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Duel of Gods v2.00

Darkfang Presents!:

DogFeatures.jpg

EntireMap.jpg

Dueling%21.jpg

WarPointsShop.jpg

Screenshot1.jpg

Screenshot2.jpg

Screenshot3.jpg

Screenshot4.jpg

Screenshot5.jpg

Screenshot6.jpg

Screenshot7.jpg

Screenshot8.jpg
Screenshot9.jpg
Screenshot10.jpg

Screenshot11.jpg
Screenshot12.jpg
Screenshot13.jpg
Screenshot14.jpg
Screenshot15.jpg

AttackStats1.jpg

AttackStats2.jpg

MagicStats1.jpg

MagicStats2.jpg

DefStats1.jpg

DefStats2.jpg

AttackCore1.jpg

AttackCore2.jpg

AttackCore3.jpg

MagicCore1.jpg

MagicCore2.jpg

MagicCore3.jpg

MagicCore4.jpg

DefCore1.jpg

DefCore2.jpg

JunglerItems.jpg
JunglerShop.jpg

ConsumableItems.jpg

ConsumablesShop.jpg

If you get to know about any bug or just want to make a comment just go ahead, write in this thread, PM me or write an email to [email protected]
Also if you want to make a contributtion to the main game thread just go into the map development section, I am currently searching for skilled programmers, 3d modelers and someone who can help me make a decent AI. Also if you have any idea or concept for any hero, item or mode you are welcome too! any help is appreciated!... also I need a team ha ha ha ha :3

Forum: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/multimap-duel-gods-275032/

Darkfang

Keywords:
Duel, of, Gods, Deadly, Hate, Dark, fang, darkfang, AoS, Hero Siege, Hero, Siege, lol, betternerfirelia
Contents

Duel of Gods v2.00 (Map)

Reviews
12:21, 16th Jan 2014 Hell_Master: My old review was this: Review but seeing that there is a new update, the rating still is the same due to that the added updates are quite few and not much can score higher than 4/5 still. But map approved! If you...
Level 1
I dont want to be annoying but i want to remind all AoS map developers that even Dota 2 added consumable slots because its simply stupid to waste an important item slot for a ward or whatever. And i recommended it to you and others before Dota 2 adds it.
I am currently hosting 4-5 AoS maps from Hive cause i find these maps so much better in everything compare to the mobas out there, and i feel its unfair that none plays them. :/

EDIT:
I after waiting an hour a guy finally stayed and we played a game.

1)Addition of a more far camera option would be really good, since heroes are so big. Also reduction of heroes' size would be better as well.

2)Creeps seem to be very strong compare how to creeps are in Dota. If you let them they easily destroy towers/buildings.
Or just boost towers cause they are weak in general.

3)There is 7 min cooldown on Duel. Why is it needed? wouldnt be better without CD?

4)Is it possible to add deny? now u can attack your creeps but they dont die by your hits.

5)make enemy/ally heroes more distinguishable on the map.

6)after towers die, their attack range graphics are still there.

Last edited:
I dont want to be annoying but i want to remind all AoS map developers that even Dota 2 added consumable slots because its simply stupid to waste an important item slot for a ward or whatever. And i recommended it to you and others before Dota 2 adds it.
I am currently hosting 4-5 AoS maps from Hive cause i find these maps so much better in everything compare to the mobas out there, and i feel its unfair that none plays them. :/

EDIT:
I after waiting an hour a guy finally stayed and we played a game.

1)Addition of a more far camera option would be really good, since heroes are so big. Also reduction of heroes' size would be better as well.

2)Creeps seem to be very strong compare how to creeps are in Dota. If you let them they easily destroy towers/buildings.
Or just boost towers cause they are weak in general.

3)There is 7 min cooldown on Duel. Why is it needed? wouldnt be better without CD?

4)Is it possible to add deny? now u can attack your creeps but they dont die by your hits.

5)make enemy/ally heroes more distinguishable on the map.

6)after towers die, their attack range graphics are still there.

I will try to fix it, I migth actually include items that replace the consumables or accomplish their roles. Rigth now I don't have time to update.