• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Duel of Fury (Digimon Aos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi guys,

Decided to post my current project here.

It's all about Digimon. Thanks for the abundant resources here and I will give credits accordingly.

Do checkout my video pertaining the project:

and please subscribe tooo ;).

One of the heroes
e5027456.gif

p/s: I think there is no restriction in sharing map with custom models here, but if it is not allowed, do tell and I will delete this post.

Level 9
Why don't you use their iconic names instead of making up titles? Like you afraid of copyright or something?

Level 3
Why don't you use their iconic names instead of making up titles? Like you afraid of copyright or something?
Ok..first the game has no digivolve system (wanted to do but more custom models = bigger the map size)..so it doesn't feel like digimon-ish.

Copyright is one thing...and some animations and models are not as per original such as slithering Gigadramon (it should fly), flying Skullmammothmon, Milleniummon with sandy back and etc..so afraid digimon's fan might not like it..so I'd rather change their names.

I do keep some feature original though such as their abilities and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.