• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dual Melee Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i saw him in hiveworkshop online when you was offline
so its pretty unlucky but yesterday both of you where at the same time online why didnt you play

Level 19
Well, sent me proof.
I am not going to extend the time limit once again.
I was flexible enough and you know what you're up to once joining this tournament.
It clearly displayed everything you needed to see so it is not my fault.

--edit--

I've received various screenshots of selffire being online for like 6-8 at battle.net waiting for you.
You where online in almost all screenshots and in the last you left battle.net without responding on his messages.
Please reply why.

Last edited:
Level 11
Well, sent me proof.
I am not going to extend the time limit once again.
I was flexible enough and you know what you're up to once joining this tournament.
It clearly displayed everything you needed to see so it is not my fault.

--edit--

I've received various screenshots of selffire being online for like 6-8 at battle.net waiting for you.
You where online in almost all screenshots and in the last you left battle.net without responding on his messages.
Please reply why.

#1 I leave myself on bnet when I go to sleep, but my comp restarted due to an automatic update.
#2 How could it say that I left bnet, when I don't have him added as friends
#3 I'm not even sure if I told him my account name yet, or what server I am on.
#4 Look at his VM's i keep trying to ask what time is it for him when its my time at that time I made the message. So it isn't my fault that he got on when i'm asleep. And yet he made no attempt in those 8 hours to Email/Message/VM me?

Can I see those screen shots?

Level 2
Just to mention, you don't need to have him added for him to see.

But good luck though, I'd like to see how this match turns out, it better be worth the wait. xD

Level 3
he only have to look through this thread so he can now your acc name and your gateway

Level 19
Look, I think you guys had enough days to meet up.
Eventually I increased the date and you both failed to meet up duo whatever reason.

EVEN IF IT IS IN A DIFFERENT TIMEZONE, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU START WITH AND WHAT YOU CAN ENCOUNTER.

Websites like ESL organize professional gaming tournaments and take it as an instant defeat, with NO limit increasing. They just give you ONE date and that's it.
I could use their way too but that would result in too many disqualifications.
Hell, I gave plenty time and I will consider this as a disqualification for both of you.

-- EDIT --
Next ROUND IS UP!

Last edited:
Level 11
Also:

I have been spending hours practicing, and waiting for him, so this isn't my fault. And this would have been all a stupid waste. Dude, you not see my post? I was up till 3a.m waiting for him, (2 hours after that post) and he still didn't come. Now don't tell me all of it is a waste, cmon if we play today, can we stay in...?

Level 19
This is fucked up! I met all his meeting times! This isn't my fault! This is really fucked up! I am on all day and night, I was waiting for him, and not once was there any contact over bnet.

So. WTF!? If we play by tonight, can we still be in?

Also:

I have been spending hours practicing, and waiting for him, so this isn't my fault. And this would have been all a stupid waste. Dude, you not see my post? I was up till 3a.m waiting for him, (2 hours after that post) and he still didn't come. Now don't tell me all of it is a waste, cmon if we play today, can we stay in...?

I CLEARLY stated to report problems to me.
READ the rules. (!)
Xarwin said:
# It is on your own responsibility finding a time to play with your opponent before the given time limit. If your opponent is not replying then notify me about it.
# If you can't agree to host your own games and if you don't have a host then please post it or PM me about it. I'll host it for you, or at least I'll get someone for you.

What will happen if all of the 3 have 1 victory and 1 defeat? Tie breaking criterium would be the Score?

SUDDEN DEATH!
Meh.. I'll bring something special up.

Level 2
I played against Reaper51, I unno if he left to forfeit or he got disconnected, but here's the replay.

Attachments

• BetaKey Reaper51 vs ITachi[DoK].w3g
    36.9 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Level 13
First Kill should be the end game if people tie. The first one to kill a unit in 1v1v1 wins :p.
SUDDEN DEATH, GO!

Level 19
Oh lol, I thought it was another dude.
Well, I guess the tournament came to his end now!

Concluding that HoBoSyrian is the final winner!

HOWEVER -- Ralle felt so generous granting the second place also a key award!
Congratulations to both of you which kept on playing and didn't gave up for a moment!
Your effort is rewarded with some awesome Starcraft II playin'!

Level 4
I cant get it why wont i get the key from blizzard...
I have been in invite list aslong it has been existing
and i got all blizzard games expect WoW >_<

cuse it randomised. also i tihnk it has to do with doing exceptionally well in ladder cuse i started doign well in it and about 3 weeks later got invited.

Status
Not open for further replies.