• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Druid's Moonfire - Spellcrit Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
The Spellcrit Chance of Druid's Moonfire seems only to be based off the base spell critical strike Chance, yet, and does not scale.
My 33 Druid Mate got ~ 35% spellcrit with elixier and he only gets critical Moonfire's like every 15-20 mfs and not with every third cast as the 35% spellcrit would state.

Hope you can take a quick look on that.

Besides, is CK's Soul Shatter not supposed to crit the targeted unit and only able to crit the units in the AoE?
Because if it should be able to crit the target unit too, there would be a bug, but I think with 'effected by spell crit' the AoE dmg is meant.

So far.

Level 11
i would guess you just got owned by RNG

if crits work for 1 ability, they would work for all, they all call the same functions for spell crit, and moonfire is def using the "spell" funtion (and not physical)

the shatter effect (the target unit) does not crit, the AoE can

Level 2
Yeah, well it was just obviously strange that it didn't occur at all with a high crit chance but I see, as it catches the same triggers it is supposed to be right.

So my guess was right on Soul Shatter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.