1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

DruidottheTalon.blp

Submitted by Kazzo
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
A friend's request for her survival horror map i hope do you like it maybe can be used for a necromancer or resurrected undead unit why he is purple? well i think purple is the color of the necromancy in warhammer dark elves wear purple cloth's give me credits if this is used and comment if you want
UPDATED:added a noise and a mouth added more highlight's to clothes
mmm extrange the changues cant display on screenshot and on unwrap but there are more changues i added bones to the chest too

Keywords:
night elve,flesh,demon,creepy,purple
Contents

lepper,druid,scary,creepy (Texture)

Reviews
16:39, 1st Oct 2009 THE_END: This still needs work, the use of filters is obvious, as well as a recolor of the cape really. You need to add more definition everyone this skin and change it up. More work required. And since I will be on a leave, if...
  1. 16:39, 1st Oct 2009
    THE_END: This still needs work, the use of filters is obvious, as well as a recolor of the cape really. You need to add more definition everyone this skin and change it up. More work required. And since I will be on a leave, if you update this let another mod know.

11:31, 11th Oct 2009
    67chrome: The flesh seems like it is made of the same piece applied over and over again, which is more reminiscent of Copy and Paste or filter work, neither of which count as freehand. The rest of the skin seems to be colored purple along the same places it was originally leather cloth. The shading on the cloth could be applied in more logical places, the why the folds are defined seems to create more of a pattern on the cloth than the illusion of wrinkles. It recommend adding some sort of designs to the cloth, re-shading it to make the folds appear more dynamic, and use freehand work to create the flesh.

2. Shanghai

Shanghai

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Pretty good at skinning but why did u made him like this?

3. Kazzo

Kazzo

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    i dont know xD

4. Revolve

Revolve

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Shading is nice, but the face+the.... skin, not so good. Don't reallt understand it ;D

5. Kazzo

Kazzo

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    my friend say he was some flesh priest so i thinked and i do that but i think her face is a little reatarded maybe if i add a nose doesn't seembles to bad i will upload soon

6. Shanghai

Shanghai

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    trty make some eyes also.

7. Bernkastel

Bernkastel

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The face is.. Strange...

8. X-OMG-X

X-OMG-X

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I agree with the others. The face is ugly:grin: But else, its pretty good.

9. Karaterat

Karaterat

Resources:
    Resources:
    its like you finished the model, then forget the face so you went a grabbed a few crayola markers and scribbled something in, other then that its decent

10. Kazzo

Kazzo

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    i didn't understand you but for those say the face isn't cool is flesh what do you want to do to improve the face?

11. Stanakin

Stanakin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I think they mean the white stuff in the face that I guess is supposed to be bone. Some better placement and shading of visible bone in his face would resolve this issue.

12. Grog50

Grog50

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
  13. Piwlady

Piwlady

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    bit strange

14. Kazzo

Kazzo

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    First of all i only used Sharpen filter The cloack isn't recolor nothing of this is recolor maybe you need to know more about how people do her work and stop flaming this with That type of comments

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  15. Grog50

Grog50

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Get used to it, 90% of the people who comment on skins immediately call recolor and Cnp without a second thought.

16. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    Shoulders. shoulders need something else, not that dull default-lookin' texture :/

17. Dj0z

Dj0z

Resources:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Wth with the beard??

18. Soul Theft

Soul Theft

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources: