• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

DruidottheTalon.blp

Here's my another draenei, this time it's a shaman, ftw! I think this one is better than the mage, dunno, that's just my opinion. This time he has horns but I couldn't make him have like real hoofs, but I'll try to fix it

Tell me if you like it or not and tell me what needs to be fixed

Update - changed the color of clothes on the chest and shoulders 3x, belt changed 2x, color of crystal on staf changed, removed pixels from crystals

Keywords:
Draenei, Male, Shaman, Druid, Talon, WoW, dranai, eredar
Contents

Draenei Male Shaman (Texture)

Reviews
00:04, 20th Jun 2008 THE_END: As I said in the thread, add that Draenei known purple crystal on the staff, and add some other colors. Very nice though so far Werewulf: Looks great, i think its approvable. Goodjob.

M

00:04, 20th Jun 2008
THE_END: As I said in the thread, add that Draenei known purple crystal on the staff, and add some other colors. Very nice though so far

Werewulf: Looks great, i think its approvable. Goodjob.

Level 8
I like his face and those runes (or whatever) on his clothes. However I really don't like the color choices on his clothes. And you could sharpen it up, it looks blurry.
Nonetheless the skin is great and I hope seeing more stuff from you.

...only if you could fix these little things... ;)

Pretty damn good.

Negative Comments

[-] The markings on his chest are not very visible.
[-] The 100%, 1 pixel black lines along the rim of his belt are too defined.
[-] Very bland colour scheme.

Positive Comments

[+] Very well done face.
[+] Interesting way you made his tentacles.
[+] A matching Icon.
[+] Cool Markings along his cape and chest.

Comments: The "bandages" could use more shading. You could have extended his tentacles on top of his beard and you could have lowered them more towards his chin and away from his eyes.

Overall Rating: 4/5

Level 7
This is no surprise FrIkY, everyone knows your skins are awesome. (well, maybe not "EVERYONE", but still)
Btw, Zeverens, your avatar is making me laugh. Is his name Pinky or Bacon Butt?:xxd:

Level 8
All your Draenei skins are great, and the icons are perfect. Any chance you'll be doing anymore? My map Draenor Risk could use some more Draenei skins like this :)

Edit: Err sorry I just read the posting date for this, I seriously doubt he'll do anymore now.