1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Drone

Submitted by Markus3832
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Keywords:
drone
Contents

Drone (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « [Date = 8th of August, 2007] [Approval status = Approved] [Rating = (3) Lacking] [Main points] [x] The large file size of the rather plain textures means this model cannot be higly recommended.
  1. » Wolverabid «

[Date = 8th of August, 2007]
    [Approval status = Approved]
    [Rating = (3) Lacking]

[Main points]
    [x] The large file size of the rather plain textures means this model cannot be higly recommended.

2. Boom_Heffer

Boom_Heffer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Heheheheh.. its good i like it 4/5. Well my opinion is always like 3/5 to 5/5.. lol. Looks like a zerg drone to me.. :) it needs a better skin though.. other then that its good..

3. Markus3832

Markus3832

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Well, everyone always complaints about the skins on all of my models, and i can't skin... I am not good at it. Though anyone who wants are free to try to make a better skin for it, as long as they give me credit for the model.

4. Crisse

Crisse

Resources:
    Resources:
    am not complaining looks like the zerg drone. but the skin color shoud be more bownish.4/5

5. Stealth

Stealth

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah,I think it's a good skin,but please tell me that the blue is team color.

6. Markus3832

Markus3832

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Ofcourse the blue is teamcolour ;D

7. idontcount

idontcount

Resources:
    Resources:
    great model!!! make more zerg units and specially buildings!!!

8. ChirusHighwind

ChirusHighwind

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Blue -> Red 5/5

9. Crisse

Crisse

Resources:
    Resources:
    Iware wrong i the other comment 5/5 :oops:

10. Deathstrike

Deathstrike

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wow! (As you can see by my avatar, I'm a big Zerg fan.) That is a pretty good model. I would have liked it to be a little more realistic but you made it alot like the game one so that is fine. I am very happy to see that you have started to make the very wanted Zerg Models. Keep it up. This is 5/5 in my mind and I can't wait to see what else you will show us in the future. Keep it up. :D

11. idontcount

idontcount

Resources:
    Resources:
    i have to agree with deathstrike in which its nice having some zerg stuf for SC maps. you should also make mineral crystals so i dont hafta use trees!

12. NewbieWarrior

NewbieWarrior

Resources:
    Resources:
    Im glad to see more Starcraft models. Now were one step closer to having a starcraft mod! thnx for this model. its pretty good 4/5

13. rlx.esp-samuro

rlx.esp-samuro

Resources:
    Resources:
    :?:
    hey markus why you upload our drone? and it looks like your skin / animation but like my model isnt it?

14. Markus3832

Markus3832

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Nope, that isn't your model. Your model is over 3000 polygons or something, i remember i looked at it. And i am releasing these because you told me to, you said that the new guy and killst4r would make all the models so i am releasing all models i made. I have even looked carefully so i haven't left anything that is yours. I made a new model for the hatchery and i made the parts you textured black and all that. Since i wouldn't release something that is yours without your permission.

15. Devouring One

Devouring One

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's accurate but lacks detail.

16. zeldarules28

zeldarules28

Resources:
    Resources:
    Rating

I give it a 4/5 recomended because I guess it could be a little better but I think its fine and it has all the required animations for a worker; however, the death animations is a little bit wierd.:thumbs_up:

17. Absent

Absent

Resources:
    Resources:
    On par with the site's other drone. Good model.

18. Mr.Pockets00000

Mr.Pockets00000

Resources:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    what is wrong with people? This is a perfect drone. 5/5

19. War_Golum

War_Golum

Resources:
    Models: