• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Drakes Dota ([email protected])

How do you rate it ..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hi I am drake i have been working on this map for a while , have made my spells and all those stuff, other parts i have been gathering from all around the net. but still around 75% or more of the work is mine.

Still there is one thing left to work on this map.....
I need someone to show me or do it for the....the spells since i have changed some icons they sometimes appear in greeen i need to make it look like they should.....

And and i am free to any suggestions my mail is up or you can just post here.
And here goes the thnx to all those that made this map possible and another thnx to all those that are villing to help me.

I just want to make this dota somewhat different till now -ap -ar -sc -id -dm -sm -usm and some other commands work.

Any sugestions of any kind that would help me make this map perfect are welcome .....
I want this map to belong to all uf us....I want all of us to work on it....
Only if you wish of course..... you know no one can make you do it..

Attachments

• Drakes Dota 1.00a.w3x
    3.2 MB · Views: 111
Level 1
It could use some work. It needs tons of more shops to work, instead of two. I found quite a few typos, and some icons are missing some paths, like in item seller lvl 2. And, when I kill the opposing teams' structure, it waits 10 seconds then tells me I won. And, the sentinel has slightly better ground units than the scourge. I can QQ more but I'm trying to find some ><

Last edited:
Level 6
For the icons, you nid the disabled icons too for it to work. too bad blizzard did not put an automatic darkening effect to icons so we would not need to make a disabled icon for every existing icon we have imported. burns out large spaces especially if you have many icons.

Level 1
I know that is it why it is still on the testing phase i know i am still working on it but the main topic why i posted it here is how do i do this disabling thingy couse when a spell becomes available at lvl 6 and you are 1 or something like that it becomes green and when you are like lvl 6 you see it as ok...
Plz cant i just make a general icon for all icons so that if you can not learn them or so just to show as a X or something like ...

And it is nice to hear your oppinions ... helps me make it better...
Couse i know as for now it does suck...

Oh and if I want to move like all my stuff to a new map do i have like to put all the regions and units from the bigining...

Plz help wanna make this special..

Level 1
Last Battle

Ok here is it again the new one 1.00b this time i changed the Terrain it is kinda weak but at least i changed it couse i do not want to be like dota either.

Still there are some problems like the one with the icons appearing in green when not available.

Than how do i make it like when i buy a hero in allpick not appear where it is bought but at the allies base.....

I guess this is all what i had to say for today..

Attachments

• Drakes Dota 1.00b.w3x
    3.3 MB · Views: 104
Level 1
Dunno i played it it is nice it is still low on terrain effects and so but still is a good one ..

I love it :)

Good Job Buch

Level 1
Last Stand 1.00c

I Guess some of the main buggs now are far dead......
I guess all i need now is some help with the icons and that green thingy...

Attachments

• Last Stand 1.00c.w3x
    3.4 MB · Views: 116
Status
Not open for further replies.