• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPG MAP:Betrayal of the Drakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Needed:

-Terrainer
-Someone whos good at Dragon Models and other models.
-Someone whos great at Triggers
-Something else which I've forgot

Betrayal of the Drakes is set after the Death of Artania and the defeat of all Old Gods, Neltharion became sane, but is killed by his insane side which is Fel Neltharion, which is later named Deathwing II.

Only a couple of Drakes have truly woken up whilst the others lie in a fit of Paranoia. These fortunate Drakes turn out to be unfortunate when it turned out that they have started a war with the Black Dragonflight, and the Bronze Dragonflight. Unable to make peace within them, they decide that they'll wipe the those flights out, or thin them even. Whatever the Drakes plan, it isnt easy.
(the description and blah sounds puffish :sad: )

There are areas depending on what level you are(levels go to maximum)

For level 1-10:They start off at Sea of Cinders, Searing Gorge
For level 15-20:Blackrock Mountain, Searing Gorge
For level 20-25:Thorium Base Camp(made up), Searing Gorge
For level 25-30:Terror Wing Path, Burning Steppes
For level 30-40:Blackrock Stronghold, Burning Steppes
For level 50-60:Upper Blackrock Spire, Searing Gorge
For level 60-80:Molten Core, Searing Gorge
For level 80-100:Sunken Temple, Swamps of Sorrows.

For level 100-150:Uldaman, Badlands
For level 150-200:The Dark Portal, Blasted Lands
For level 250-300:The Tainted Scar, Blasted Lands.
For level 350-400:Karazhan, Deadwind Pass

For level 400-450:Hellfire Peninsula, Outland
For level 450-500:Hellfire Citadel, Outland
For level 500-550:Hydra Marshes, Zangarmarsh
For level 550-600:The Coilfang Resivoiur(Spelling? :O) the Slave Pens, Zangarmarsh(gets to level 585) Coilfang Resivoiur, the Underbog(level 599Coilfang Resivoiur the Halls of the Serpents(600 only able to get 600 once Lady Vashj is dead)
For level 600-800:Black Temple, Shadowmoon Valley
For level 800-810:The Lynx Woods, Terrokar Forest(ALSO AVAILABLE:A neutral city that gives quests, Shattrath City)
For level 810-850:Valley of the End, Nagrand
For level 850-900:Dragonmaw Stronghold, Blades Edge Mountain.
For level 900-999:(if that level is available)Netherstorm(to stop people getting bored you can attack Tempest Keep and reclaim glory for your sane Drakes and improve your reputation with other neutral cities such as Area 52, Shattrath City, etc, other areas which have not been described also improves reputation and fame)

For level 999:Onyxia's Lair and Blackwing Lair, Caverns of Time(reachable by Zeppelin or by flight, your choice :p, also once Anachronos, Onyxia and Nefarian are dead, the GAME will END, aswell as going into these areas you WILL not level your hero, but as said, killing bronze dragons etc in these areas will gain fame and reputation)

If you wish to help me in this campaign with any triggers or moddeling(read at the top) PM me and I'll give you the following detal:My MSN adress, we can discuss things about the map and hopefully succeed in making it interesting.

Last edited:
Level 4
lol yeah, i dont think the lvling system goes up that high... the highest ive seen was lvl 200

ps nice avatar :p

Your wrong Blaze, the editor's level cap goes up to 10k for heros and 100 for creeps. Not sure why you'd need 10,000 levels, maybe to make it seem infinite...but its not worth setting that high unless your doing some massive project that will take 5 years to create lol

Level 7
Over a certain level XP needed to level up stop to increase, I think... But anyway. The project interest me, but I'm not the best mapper :/... Well if you really like this project you'll suceed. Cause this is by far the biggest project I ever seen. Level 1000 it's like BAM! WOAAAH!.
Anyway, I still have a dragon modle which is really good, but... It's quite large, and it's not me who made it. It was from Wc3Sear. For triggers and other thing like ideas for ability or hero, you can still ask on this forum I'm sure that everyone will answer you and that your problems will be fixed in no time.

Your project is a great Idea! Good luck with it.
(^.-)d

Level 12
Lol, you don't understand, i'm trying to help you here...
A map size let say the largest is 256x256... it will take about 5% of the whole map to make the area of a level. Now I'm not sure if this works but you could make 5 different maps so that you have 100 levels. And in each map there will be a path where you can travel to the next map. I'm not sure if this work with custom maps but it did work with campaings.

Level 27
Ok, my MSN addy on my name!

and also, WEU can make maps size of 480*480! size of my new WoW map :)

i hope you realize that you cant place objects like normal in an 480x480 map.. you need to be carefull where you place your doodads because else you run out of the limit .. and yes using WE unlimited works but if u go over 8000 or 10.000 with a big map you will get enourmous lag ( talking out of experience :p )

Level 3
Well heck id help but
a) im not a modeler
b)Im good at triggers but i dont know much knowledge about RPG Triggers
So i guess that sums it up. Anyway if you have 1000 levels, your map better be like epic lol. Even still i dont think you can fit all that into 1 map.

Level 7
Do you know about Maze of Frostbite? It's a Ice Crown/Northrend Terrain Type based map that chanlange you with a mini-game after each part of the maze. The mini game are played on a Dungeon Terrain Type. So I think it's possible. You just have to be good in trigger editing or JASS maybe...

Status
Not open for further replies.