• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragonflight Wars [In Development]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8

UPDATE:

PROJECT IS CURRENTLY ON STANDBY,
I HAVE MY SELECTION EXAMINATIONS COMING UP.
REALLY DON'T WANNA FAIL THIS TIME!
Will be back in a jiffy...

Currently needing:

3 x Graphic Designer (Custom Loading Screen, Skins, UI)
2 x Triggerer (Systems, Spells)

P.S. Will resume the project early July

Level 24
It's great that you take responsaibility and dont want to wipe the exam but seriusly 3 months seems a litle extreme.

Level 24
Besides i's not as if he's going to study 8 hours every weekday and 32 hours on the weekends :p

Level 8
Okay. Guys Sorry for the long wait....
But, I'm BACK!!
Well, my exams finished a week ago but I my PC crashed so... :'(
My original map which was 60% complete is no more...
So I'm really sorry..
BTW: I'm still making this map.. but I'll start from scratch, using only some few custom icons, spells, projectile... :)

Level 12
Here's a project banner for the main post(post #1) to support this project. I might do the loading screen and UI as well.. but it really depends on my free time. :S
attachment.php

p/s: Do you want me to make a sig from it as well?
done it anyway.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Dragonflight Wars Banner.png
    Dragonflight Wars Banner.png
    562.4 KB · Views: 361
  • Dragonflight Wars Sig.png
    Dragonflight Wars Sig.png
    98 KB · Views: 1,394
Last edited:
Level 12
Owh i'm sorry.. honestly, i know nothing about WoW lores including the dragonflights. So in my search for the pictures, i didn't know that the red dragon isn't actually the same with Alexstrasza's. I'll change it =)

Level 12
Actually i found that pic in google already and did the changes not long after i made my last post. however i cant upload them because the line is down yesterday. but thanks for the reference pic anyway. =)
p/s: almost forgot the almighty HIDDEN tags :D
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Dragonflight Wars Sig2.png
    Dragonflight Wars Sig2.png
    106.4 KB · Views: 9,241
  • Dragonflight Wars Banner2.png
    Dragonflight Wars Banner2.png
    580.1 KB · Views: 2,501
Last edited:
Level 24
I dont think I'm overcomplimenting you, you've proven a great help to many people are an expert on this thing.

However to return to the map, is this project on hold, deserted or do you just dont want to post messages on the forum?

Level 12
Looks like i managed to squeeze out some free time after all. Here's the loading screen.
NOTE: This may not be the final result.

attachment.php

EDIT:I noticed that the shadows/reflections of the images are actually wrong! LOL I'll fix in in the next modification of the loading screen. But not now. gotta sleep. tomoro is our school annual jogathon (similar to marathon). I'll need enough sleep so i won't end up becoming the last person to finish the journey ^^

Attachments

• Dragonflight Wars Loading Screen WIP.jpg
    Dragonflight Wars Loading Screen WIP.jpg
    385 KB · Views: 3,996
Level 12
@Cryophoenix
I rmber when i was searching for images of the aspects to make the loading screen, i did came across a thread at another warcraft mod site. Someone maded a nice skin/model of Ysera Dragon Form. Sorry i forgot which site is it. well, i'm just trying to help. =)

@lowe1994ba
reason 1: indeed that pic you meant is nice, but i nid to use the same "feel of art" of each aspects human form. I'm not sure how to say this.. I want to make them "equal". The ysera you meant is too digital art.
reason 2: i'm just too damn lazy to edit the digital art type of pictures of each aspects D: LOL

Level 12
Damn i'm tired. at least i managed to get 124th place in my category (Senior Boys) out of around 400 contestants. yea I suck! so go on, discriminate me.. D:

Anyway, here's the final version of the loading screen, in HD quality! don't be bothered by the glowing rectangle. The loading progress bar will fit in perfectly. =)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Dragonflight Wars Loading Screen final.png
    Dragonflight Wars Loading Screen final.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 26,068
Level 8
Damn i'm tired. at least i managed to get 124th place in my category (Senior Boys) out of around 400 contestants. yea I suck! so go on, discriminate me.. D:

Anyway, here's the final version of the loading screen, in HD quality! don't be bothered by the glowing rectangle. The loading progress bar will fit in perfectly. =)

attachment.php

hmm.. np.. i'm not gonna be using a lot of imports....... BTW can you do a UI too? A UI with all the five aspects' touch incorporated in it... btw if you can make room for a frostwyrm in there that be cool!!!!

Level 24
Maybe he should add a proto drake above all the other dragons since Galakrond where the father of the aspects.

Level 24
So what you're saying is that Galakrond is not the father of the aspects? And when did I say that there werent 6 aspects in this map? :p

Level 24
It's hard to get one of those since the model needs to show that Galakrond is more powerfull then the aspects.

Level 2
hey can you explain more about this "A Terrain Polisher (To make the terrain epic)"

I might be the man you need

Level 12
a UI? i'm not sure whether i have the time to make it since a UI is more time comsuming than other things like loading screen, sig. I can't promise anything for now.

P/S: @Cryophoenix, i think you forgot to change your dragonflight wars sig to the new one. ;)

Level 8
I am interested for the position of Triggerer that will make spells. If you need any proof of my skills, just tell me what kind of spell do you want and I will send you a map with it.

Hmm.. ok.. Then Just upload a map full of triggers... (MUI or vJASS)
It could be anything, spells systems, etc.. just wanna see and make sure you use the TRIGGER COMMENT in WE.... :)

Level 24
This entire game is WarCraft lore in one big campaign so yea they got alot of warcraft lore, what I dont get is what you are trying to achive with this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.