• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Bronze Dragonflight

Who will lead the Bronz Dragonflight?

• Soridormi

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Anachronos

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
So lore fans, Nozdormu the leader of the bronze dragonflight says in Thrall: Twilight of the Aspects that his death is coming and it's coming soon and there is nothing he can do about it and that when that times comes he will be turned into the leader of the infinite dragonflight and that Thrall needs to kill him. The question here is that who do you think will lead the bronz dragonflight when Nozdormu is dead? There are two bronz dragons who stands the chanse of taking Nozdormus throne and that is Soridormi and Anachronos.

Soridormi is the leader of the scale of sands and where representing the bronz dragonflight during the war of the ancient a war that made the war betwen the Horde and the Alliance seem like two teenage girls fighting over the last Justin Bieber CD. Anachronos on the other hand led the bronz dragonflight during the Burning Crusade. Both has proven good leaders that care for their flights so who do you think have done the greatest job.

And yes I know that Chronormu is a possible candidate acourding to SOME people but there is two major reasons I dont put him/her on the list and the first is that Soridormi and Anachronos has done way much more for the bronz dragonflight and have proven theirselves as more cappible leaders. The second reason is that the most people suggestion Chronormu either choose him/her only because of the reason that she/him is their favorite character or because she/him is in contact with the mortal races more then anyother bronz dragon and therefor he/her has appeared more in front of your eyes but in the eyes of the bronz dragonflight he/her has not appeared even closely as many times as Soridormi and Anachronos.

Level 2
i remember in some point, that nozdormu had already chosen anachronos as his heir. Im pretty sure this happened in vanila? or something.

Level 24
Yes that is true but I were looking for peoples opinon of who they think would fit the best leader since I can't imagine this was a descision Nozdormu made on one night.

Status
Not open for further replies.