• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DragonBlade

A dragon blade, concept is mine, and so is the model, I made it to go with dragon knight model, but I figured out the other is far too complicated to make. So here you go, enjoy.
Particles now work, thanks to shamanyouranus :D

Keywords:
dragon, blade, sword, weapon, attachment, fire
Contents

DragonBlade (Model)

Reviews
16:28, 25th Jun 2009 shamanyouranus: Fantastic. And now that the particles work, there's nothing standing in the way of this getting a 5/5.
Level 3
how to attach items to a unit (wich you have removed the attachments from)

1. make a new item, and give it the desired buffs and abilites, wich you also make
2. make a new trigger
3. make following trigger:

Events:
Unit - A unit aquires an item

Conditions:
Item comparision: Item-type of (Item beeing Manipulated) Equals to <name of the item you just made>

Actions:
Special Effect: Create a special effect attached to the <hand left(normally the weapon slot hand)> of (Unit manipulating item) using <imported weapon>

to make the weapon disappear when the item is dropped just do another trigger saying that when a unit loses an item equal to the item u made, it will remove the last created special effect ^^ (will involve variables if more than 1 unit shall use theese kind of item at the same time, since all cannot be the last created special effect :p)

if you want the attachment to be permanent, you can remove the Conditions and replace the Events with Map Initialization

Level 3
its so AWSOME that im writing this post in YELLOW LoL xDxDxD!!!
100000/1
+Rep