• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I got 2 things to say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
1: Im back from my weeks holiday so what have i missed?

2: I joined a group called dragonblade and i sent them a amp with my goblin race on it for their goblin campaign guess what NO REPLY FOR 2 WEEKS! :evil: now some moron is got my goblin ideas and might use them and get credit for them....grrrrrr :evil: :evil: :evil:

...comments

also since all the groups i join i get no reply mabey i should make my own map makeing group so what do you think?

Level 23
bennywong said:
rite, this topic is very boring.

Dear,

[ ] Clueless Newbie
[ ] Loser
[ ] AOLer
[ ] 12 year old
[ ] Troll
[ ] Pervert
[ ] Geek
[ ] Spammer
[ ] Wannabe
[ ] Asskisser
[ ] l337 d00d
[X] Flamer
[ ] Whiner
[ ] Cybersexer
[ ] Ignorant fool
[ ] Text Flooder
[ ] Other:

You Are Being Flamed Because

[ ] You posted a .99999... = 1 thread
[ ] You posted a Release Date thread
[ ] You posted a Patch thread
[ ] You posted a Tauren Female is ugly thread
[ ] You posted a PC vs Mac thread
[ ] You posted a System Specifications thread
[ ] You posted a (InsertRandomRPG) vs DiabloII thread
[ ] You posted a Starcraft vs War3 thread
[ ] You posted a big slobbery kiss on Blizzard's Ass
[ ] You posted a "Where is Starcraft II" thread
[ ] You posted a (War3/WoW) vs DiabloII thread
[ ] You posted a WoW vs (InsertRandomRPG) thread
[ ] You posted a WoW monthly fee thread
[ ] You posted a what does the chat gem do thread
[ ] You continued a long, stupid thread
[ ] You committed crimes against pork biproducts
[ ] You posted a "YOU ALL SUCK" message
[ ] You haven't read the stickies
[ ] You don't know which forum to post in
[ ] You just plain suck
[X] You posted false information
[X] You posted something totally uninteresting
[ ] You doubleposted
[ ] YOU POSTED A MESSAGE ALL WRITTEN IN CAPS
[ ] You posted racist crap
[ ] I don't like your tone of voice
[X] You are not civilized enough to post in these forums
[ ] Yuo mispeled evry sengle wurd.

In Punishment, You Must:

[ ] Give up your AOL Internet account
[ ] STFU & GTFO
[ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor
[X] Actually post something relevant
[ ] Read the f****** FAQ
[ ] Be Pat Buchanan's love slave
[ ] Go to your room with no supper
[ ] Apologize to everybody on this forum
[ ] Go stand in the middle of a Highway
[ ] Recite the Greek alphabet backwards
[ ] Take a bath in bleach
[ ] Drink out of a spitoon
[ ] All of the above

In Closing, I'd Like to Say:

[ ] Blow me
[ ] Get a life
[X] Never post again
[ ] I pity your dog
[ ] Go to hell
[ ] Your IQ must be 7
[ ] Take your rejection somewhere else
[ ] STFU & GTFO
[ ] Learn to post
[ ] Go jump into some industrial equipment
[ ] All of the above

==============================================

The preceding Forum Form Flame was constructed for use on people not worthy of actual thought or effort in being flamed. People so STUPID that a simple copy/paste and a few check marks is all that's necessary to properly relay the flamer's contempt for the flame.

Level 3
GreyArchon said:
bennywong said:
rite, this topic is very boring.

Dear,

[ ] Clueless Newbie
[ ] Loser
[ ] AOLer
[ ] 12 year old
[ ] Troll
[ ] Pervert
[ ] Geek
[ ] Spammer
[ ] Wannabe
[ ] Asskisser
[ ] l337 d00d
[X] Flamer
[ ] Whiner
[ ] Cybersexer
[ ] Ignorant fool
[ ] Text Flooder
[ ] Other:

You Are Being Flamed Because

[ ] You posted a .99999... = 1 thread
[ ] You posted a Release Date thread
[ ] You posted a Patch thread
[ ] You posted a Tauren Female is ugly thread
[ ] You posted a PC vs Mac thread
[ ] You posted a System Specifications thread
[ ] You posted a (InsertRandomRPG) vs DiabloII thread
[ ] You posted a Starcraft vs War3 thread
[ ] You posted a big slobbery kiss on Blizzard's Ass
[ ] You posted a "Where is Starcraft II" thread
[ ] You posted a (War3/WoW) vs DiabloII thread
[ ] You posted a WoW vs (InsertRandomRPG) thread
[ ] You posted a WoW monthly fee thread
[ ] You posted a what does the chat gem do thread
[ ] You continued a long, stupid thread
[ ] You committed crimes against pork biproducts
[ ] You posted a "YOU ALL SUCK" message
[ ] You haven't read the stickies
[ ] You don't know which forum to post in
[ ] You just plain suck
[X] You posted false information
[X] You posted something totally uninteresting
[ ] You doubleposted
[ ] YOU POSTED A MESSAGE ALL WRITTEN IN CAPS
[ ] You posted racist crap
[ ] I don't like your tone of voice
[X] You are not civilized enough to post in these forums
[ ] Yuo mispeled evry sengle wurd.

In Punishment, You Must:

[ ] Give up your AOL Internet account
[ ] STFU & GTFO
[ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor
[X] Actually post something relevant
[ ] Read the f****** FAQ
[ ] Be Pat Buchanan's love slave
[ ] Go to your room with no supper
[ ] Apologize to everybody on this forum
[ ] Go stand in the middle of a Highway
[ ] Recite the Greek alphabet backwards
[ ] Take a bath in bleach
[ ] Drink out of a spitoon
[ ] All of the above

In Closing, I'd Like to Say:

[ ] Blow me
[ ] Get a life
[X] Never post again
[ ] I pity your dog
[ ] Go to hell
[ ] Your IQ must be 7
[ ] Take your rejection somewhere else
[ ] STFU & GTFO
[ ] Learn to post
[ ] Go jump into some industrial equipment
[ ] All of the above

The preceding Forum Form Flame was constructed for use on people not worthy of actual thought or effort in being flamed. People so STUPID that a simple copy/paste and a few check marks is all that's necessary to properly relay the flamer's contempt for the flame.

seriously dude, WTF is your fucking problem. u dun thave to use up so much space du ya, using so much space just to flame, ur an A-hole.

u need to seriously get a life, and stop sitting in front of ur computer flaming people, and i was just giving my opinion on this topic. so yer. no need to Mega Flame.

I hope u get banned, coz this site doesn't neeed idiotic imbeciles like u.

Level 9
hm..We must always be responsible in everything we say or we might say & hear words that will haunt us for life & we cannot get out...

Sincerely speaking, there are lots of smart & funny people in this forum & to read their comments is like reading their personality. They're very good.

I just wish peace for GreyArchon & bennywong. Good luck guys...

Level 23
bennywong said:
seriously dude, WTF is your **** problem.

Ignorant spamming kiddies who can't spell are my problem.

bennywong said:
u dun thave to use up so much space du ya, using so much space just to flame, ur an A-hole.

Not use up so much space? Good job quoting my ENTIRE CHECKMARK LIST back there, buddy.

bennywong said:
u need to seriously get a life, and stop sitting in front of ur computer flaming people, and i was just giving my opinion on this topic. so yer. no need to Mega Flame.

Welcome to the internet. Please keep your opinions to yourself, or prepare to be held accountable for them. If you blatantly barf out your opinions without backing up for them, prepare to be flamed.

And if you could read, which you obviously are having profound troubles with, you'd realize that all I did was copy and paste that list, and put in a few checkmarks. Ho ho ho.

bennywong said:
I hope u get banned, coz this site
doesn't neeed idiotic imbeciles like u.

There's some truth in your sentence right there. This site indeed doesn't need idiots. Keep up your current behaviour, and pay the price.

newbie3.jpg

You hate your old man right now, but you'll thank me for this one day, junior. :eek:

Level 3
as i have said b4, if u wanna fucking flame get to another site, this site is not for fucking flaming faggets like u. so fuck offf.

how old r u anyway?

12yrs old

10yrs old

nah, probably 5, but it doesnt matter, u act like a net newbie who has jus discovered the power to flame and not get punished physically. and thats what u call SAD, a SAD person indeed.

i just hope u hav a good life, and don't kill urself, its not good.

Level 23
bennywong said:
as i have said b4, if u wanna **** flame get to another site, this site is not for **** flaming faggets like u. so **** offf.

how old r u anyway?

12yrs old

10yrs old

nah, probably 5, but it doesnt matter, u act like a net newbie who has jus discovered the power to flame and not get punished physically. and thats what u call SAD, a SAD person indeed.

Quite the contrary, Watson. I have been 'flaming' (though I prefer the term 'bringing to justice') people who truly deserve to be punished for their stupidity for years, and have been thoroughly, yet rather sadistically, enjoying every minute of it.

Just learn to spell, learn to behave, and learn how to make a properly thought-out statement, and people like me will be at peace.

Also, I am 21 years old. I have 2 jobs, 3 hobbies, and have had 2 girlfriends in the last number of years. So don't you come whining to me about how I should 'get a life'.

Also, I break noses for fun and profit. So if you want to punish me physically for this terrible injustice I've inflicted upon you, I'd love to see you try. My adress is Gomarushof 84, Hilversum, the Netherlands.

Level 11
/bows

Truly, you are the master of cynicality GreyArchon.
That was some of your finest work. I can only hope to be as cynical one day.

/bows

@Insane llama: An interesting predicament. My suggestion is to be optimistic for a little while longer and keep trying to contact these people. If that doesn't work, go on with your project and hope they don't do something stupid with your ideas. If they do, expose them for what they are, people who steal good ideas from others. And if all else fails, try to think of new ideas for your project that they wouldn't know about.

Good luck dealing with this group...

Level 3
GreyArchon said:
bennywong said:
as i have said b4, if u wanna **** flame get to another site, this site is not for **** flaming faggets like u. so **** offf.

how old r u anyway?

12yrs old

10yrs old

and VG, r u gonna warn me for language, well warn da dude who started all this shit, huh ur not gonna warn him, huh, if he just shutted his mouth and just give advice to the topic then there wouldn't be this flame war.

as i say, the injustice that has always existed is the person who starts it, me n grey r both as bad. so don't go barracking for anyone. coz i have reported his post to the moderators already, and i don't know if they have even loooked at it, but u guys havent done shit about it that's why i extremely pissed off,

y don't people just do the right thing and PEACE. i hope u moderators agree with me.
Quite the contrary, Watson. I have been 'flaming' (though I prefer the term 'bringing to justice') people who truly deserve to be punished for their stupidity for years, and have been thoroughly, yet rather sadistically, enjoying every minute of it.

Just learn to spell, learn to behave, and learn how to make a properly thought-out statement, and people like me will be at peace.

Also, I am 21 years old. I have 2 jobs, 3 hobbies, and have had 2 girlfriends in the last number of years. So don't you come whining to me about how I should 'get a life'.

Also, I break noses for fun and profit. So if you want to punish me physically for this terrible injustice I've inflicted upon you, I'd love to see you try. My adress is Gomarushof 84, Hilversum, the Netherlands.

21, geeez, 21 year olds dont go on sites like this, and start flaming people, manz. i thought u were young, but ur actually 21, thats even more sadder.

ur a perfect example of early life ennui. coz i know 21 year olds definitely dont do this shit u do. well in ur case......fukken sad kunt. u say u have a life. then go enjoy your life, go have sex with your girlfriend, go make money from the job u have, make money, buy a car, holiday around the world.geeez. ur so sad u have to resort to this shit. i know

i'd like to say:

ACT YOUR AGE, and dissatisfaction with life, doesnt mean u have to resort to this crap, go help the elderly, go help the poor. fucken dumb kunt. start all this shit for no fucking reason. and those supposedly "copy/paste" crapp u wrote the other day is not from me fag, so dunt fukking start all this shit.

Level 22
Bye, benny. See 'ya in two weeks.

Whats the point of reporting a post if you flame back before we have a chance to act? Using foul language in every post doesnt make you case, either, especially when the person you are in a flame-war with didnt use any. Makes you loose credibility really quick.

GreyArchon, he was right in the fact that you did start that. That was the most "tactful" flaming I've seen, but flaming nonetheless. Be more careful. You have already been warned once for such things....
-VGsatomi

Status
Not open for further replies.