• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragon Slayer RPG! Project Continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
To keep it short, there was already a thread for the same map 2 years ago, but I was busy bla bla bla, project died. Now it's time to finish it.

Features:
-Dungeons and dungeon stones(U can teleport to a dungeon stone near a dungeon to make it easier for parties)
-Max level 90
-Each hero gets spell book with 10 spells
-Pet/Storage system
-Shared exp and gold per kill(No drain exp or gold)
-Cool terrain
-Item class sytem, each hero can only carry 1 wep, ring, etc.

-Gem System, unique gem "items" that will require no slot and will be attached to your hero, can be upgraded.
-Unique 6th slot jewel item. Best jewels will be crafted with many many tries!

-Save/load system ofc
-Casting system showing how fast you're casting the spell and how much is left.
-Normal amount of well-made quests
-And many more!

Map progress: About 23% so far. Estimated time needed for alpha/beta version: 1-2 months.

Looking for new members!
HaaG aka AuThoRiZe(Life)/ AuThoRiZe..2NE1) - Project leader, spell maker, triggerer, object editor, and what not)
Shadow_Fiend - Project leader, object editor, terrainer
WereElf - Spell maker
Dat-C3 - Triggerer

Check the terrain and some other stuff below!

SCREEN :
Dragon_Sl.jpg

I'll upload also heroes' abilities and the current progress/state of the story!

Hope you guys join our project and make an awesome rpg map!

PS: Gonna need betatesters when alpha/beta is released!

Attachments

• 2 Flame Empress.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 94
  • Arcane Magician 4.doc
    16.5 KB · Views: 223
  • Dragon Slayers ORPG.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Level 6
That'd be great man, and since right now we need more help on the spell making part, I'll appoint you as a spell maker. Also, do you have facebook/skype something easier to communicate with than hive?

Level 6
quests, multiboard, item crafting triggers, dungeon triggers, etc. I'll also work on triggers so we'll share the work.
-We already have systems such as: Save/load, item class,Casting system(Not imported yet because of reasons)

-You can also help in the spell making part if you want

Q: How advanced are you in triggering? Really, we do not look for a very professional one, just some average coder. Myself, I know like basic GUI.

Level 6
Some of our team members seem to be inactive. Could use another triggerer/spell maker. There are still a lot of spells to be done. Knowledge of jass/vjass is advantage. Quit being unemployed. Get hired. Now. No experience required.

Status
Not open for further replies.