• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragon Icon Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm, dragon shield is a good idea in deed. However i believe it would be better with the skull of a dragon in the shield.

You could also make a dragon sword with a fire inscription and fangs.

in fact you could make a dragon arsenal, with a dragon helmet and a dragon body.
The dragon body would have symbol - 2 wings designed in the middle - and the helmet could be a dragons mouth opened.

The equipment should be in a dark color, or you could personalize it and make its background red, green and blue.

Also, i know you can't give me more rep+. Still i just like to help people.
Also +6 rep is not that much =p, Wolverabid gives more lol

Level 45
I think its that amount + 1 per 1000 posts. Werewulf certainly gives out more than 6 rep.
--donut3.5--
exaclty, my post count...counts, talked to wolve about it on skype. And since now you mentioned it. ja... when i get 700 points i give out more rep o.0. I know I currently give out 12 so ...soon i give out 14 which is more than ralle o.0 (13)

Anyway, thankyou for suggests, here is what iv drawn the sketches of last night before i went off to bed to dream about playing tennis with animals:
Dragon Shields (yes, has dragon skull/head)
Dragon Sword (with dragon kinda carved into its shape and attached to it)
Dragon held (a kinda mould and mix of a dragon skull/head around a spiky healm)
Dragon Bone (a femur bone, just with some spikes)
Dragon skull
Dragon Claw

Units: -Chimera, -Phoenix.
Breaths: -Corrosive Breath (Your perspective), -Phoenix Fire (Your perspective).
Abilities: -Phoenix (Summon, your style), -Phoenix Egg (Your style), -Devour (Airborne Dragon Silhouette), -Battle Roar (Dragon).
Errr..Corrosive breath is pretty much like the green dragon breath, poison/acid breath.
I'll see if i can do some sort of fire ribbon breath.

Ill see about the rest.

Last edited:
Level 11
thisrouys dragon icons

how about a dragon helmet
I got the idea and started drawing but it didnt turnout well
and mines not good enough to be with your ones

Attachments

• dragon helm.jpg
    dragon helm.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 133
Level 14
you heard my dragons in flight suggestion could be used as like a spell for summon or reinforcement if you forgot its a icon with a bunch of dragons in flight flying towards the front of the icon.

Level 45
You made the Chimera breath, the mud golem breath (not suggested), the phoenix breath... but you didn't make their unit icons and there are no WIPs. Just wondering if you're doing them or not, same thing goes for the items and the abilities.
...errr? i have no idea what your on about?????
Chimera breath??? No, I said its the green dragons breath, acid/poison. and I actually made the shit/mud/chocolate breath, not mud golem breath and i didnt make the pheonix breath, its called DraconisBreath.
"you didn't make their unit icons and there are no WIPs"
Err..unit icons for..what?
If your saying I SHOULD make peoples "suggestions" then..o.0
im really confused.

Level 27
Commands:
Move: A dragon flying, with the shape of its wings and head forming an arrow shape.
Patrol: Maybe to fire bolts moving in a circle?
Stop: Maybe wings shaped to form a shieldish shape?
Attack: A dragon breathing a sword shaped firebolt.
Cancel: A scaly cancel sign? Maybe a dragon tail coiled into one.
Attack ground: Firebolt hitting ground?
Add ability: Glowing dragon with wings and tail and head outstretched to make a plus sign.
Hold position:Two dragons heads crossed, smoke coming out of their mouths as if ready to breath fire.
I forgot the others if there are others.
--donut3.5--

Level 19
...errr? i have no idea what your on about?????
Chimera breath??? No, I said its the green dragons breath, acid/poison. and I actually made the shit/mud/chocolate breath, not mud golem breath and i didnt make the pheonix breath, its called DraconisBreath.
"you didn't make their unit icons and there are no WIPs"
Err..unit icons for..what?
If your saying I SHOULD make peoples "suggestions" then..o.0
im really confused.

I don't see how you could be. I suggested that you make the Phoenix breath, a Chimera breath, the items and abilities... and then you said you were going to make the Phoenix breath and you would think about the units, abilities, and items. Sorry for the misunderstanding werewulf, but you know me... I'm pretty misleading.

Level 45
Well, since im feeling sick today, im TRYING to keep it at like, 6 icons done per day or so.
The drawings of such are completed:
ITEMS:
Dragon Skull
Dragon Talon
Dragon Bone
and here are what will be under wip or to be:
ITEMS:
DragonDraconisHelm (worn by dragons)
DragonDraconisClaws (worn by dragons)
DragonDraconisBattleArmour (worm by dragons)
Dragon Egg

I wont make a complete set as I feel it just takes too much and gives an uneven amount (im aiming for pairs of 3's or dragon colour set) and id rather not flood the item section and make it uneven with the other icon sections as there is alot of unit icons as there is.

ABILITIES:
Dragon Egg Hatch

no more flying group icons, iv already done 2.

Level 27
I wont make a complete set as I feel it just takes too much and gives an uneven amount (im aiming for pairs of 3's or dragon colour set) and id rather not flood the item sectuin and make it uneven with the other icon sections as there is alot of unit icons as there is.
Wait for the new icon section to come out, then upload as a pack. Or post one icon, then put a link to this page.
--donut3.5--

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Werewulf is a female, no arguing about it and do not deviate from the topic.

I have ideas for the command icons.
Move - A dragon in mid-flight high in the sky lookin as if it is going somewhere. Or it shows a dragon walking somewhere on the ground but I stil lrecomend using the flying version.
Attack shows a dragon, eithor in the air or on the ground attacking via eithor using a brreath of some kind or most likly using its claws on an opponent that appears off the side of the icon (so you only see the dragon ready to attack /flamming and no target yet it looks like it is flamming a target)
Patrole shows a dragon flying in a circle or a dragon defending a cave by walking infront of it.
Hold Position shows a dragon standing in a defensive posture on the gound, not phisically attacking but looking as if it is ready to attack but not attacking.
Stop shows a dragon doing nothing / resting or relaxing. Something peaceful to demonstrate that it is doing nothing which stop means.
Attack Ground shows a dragon eithor in flight or on the ground spiting a fireball or some elemental projectle towards the ground (at no specificic target) but emphisising that it is aimed at the ground and not at a unit.

Level 45
If you knew Wulf you'd understand. (Lets just say there was a lot of flaming involved)

I had about 400 rep, they changed the system and when i was banned i was set to 0, the system change cuased a negative.

And I was banned for being a magical faerie who likes ropes and candy cane. Which yes, i see..but I wanted it. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.