• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New icons realesed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Hello all

I have created some more and interesting icons you all may like and help. Just go to icons, sopho and you will see new icons I uploaded.

The new icons I uploaded are free to be used, such as Acient Dragon Lord icon and Draco Lich icon.

I will add more icons in the future - I started this thread because my icons are always interesting :p

Level 21
The problem is someone has been rating down my icons inappropriately and I have discussed it with Darky27. It was oviously this " professional " guy in this thread to says he makes icons ^^.

So I don't really feel like making more icons, he will just come over, look rate and comment then I have to worry about it again. You see go easy on me I am not 18 or even 16 and I have not mastered iconing skills - 2 rules I give when you see my icons:

- GIVE CREDIT
- VOTE & COMMENT APPROPRIATELY

Now I feel sad and just don't understand why, a 1 from this teuner? Now he will come replying why and saying that " nerdy " stuff. Just don't comment my icons or rate them ok?

Level 3
im sorry if i came by your icons, your not the only one that got "lowered". i think i never voted 5, if i did, that must be on a very very good icon, i usually never vote more than 3, im trying to vote with truth, i don't give 5's randomly, i tend to vote 1-2-3, that's what (most) icons here deserves, stop crying if i voted on some of your icons, i didnt voted on all of them, i have no personnal hate towards you.
im only a harsh voter, there's a reason if the numbers 2, 3 and 4 are into existence.
I probably voted low on you, like i did with most people. i dont belive ages are really important, even if you're 11 or 18 i'd vote on the quality, if a 1 year old kid sucessfully drawed a triangle i wouldnt vote 5 beceause of the effort, i'd vote 1 beceause its a crap icon. i've founded some of your icons crappy, some not good and the rest acceptable/viewable/kinda good...

uh...and i indeed VOTED&COMMENTED APPROPRIATLY
no one can take constructive comments and hints?
i can't just give you a 5 and say "good job it looks good"

i'm not 18 or 16 too, abilities are not based on age

what i tried to say in few sentences ( i know im repetitiveve ) ; i think i use my experience to give you some hints and suggestions (wich probably made you offensed on the bloody dagger). i usually vote under 3, and rarely go above 4 and 5. i even rated one of my icon "2"

Status
Not open for further replies.