• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Starcraft 1.5 Conversion Maps Project Icon Makers Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I dont know how many people will be interested in creating icons for my maps project but ill give it try

My name is night_wolveX, if u have heard of my project is a Total conversion of Starcraft on wc3. Here is the project Homepage http://mods.moddb.com/6470/

Im currently looking for people to join the project team and help further my maps Development. I would differently need a icon maker for could create Starcraft like icons mostly ability and upgrade icons. Id like someone who is capable of creating the same wc3 cartoon looking icons as well and size of each icon is n/a.

if anyone is interested either post your request here or private msg me or even email me directly at [email protected] and we can discuss where to go from their.

Status
Not open for further replies.