• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Starcraft Total Conversion Maps Project Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi everyone,
Im night_wolveX the leader and author of my own Starcraft Total Conversion maps. After a year + of hard work and hours of editing and designing, my maps have made massive progress and now i need new models and skins to help continue the maps development. I have no based all my maps information and downloads at the ModDB website;

http://mods.moddb.com/6470/

All map details, screenshots, update information, everything, will appear on this site. I will soon post a model, icon & sounds pack containing all the imported objects i have in my maps as well as all 9 of my Starcraft maps.

If u are interested in helping me create new Starcraft models and skins plz email me or private msg me asap.

Level 7
This idea sounds rather dumb, because if someone wants to play Starcraft then they just need to play the Starcraft game. no need to play it in Warcraft 3.

But hey, whatever, waste time on something like this, its your time your wasting not mine, so go for it.

Level 12
Linera said:
This idea sounds rather dumb, because if someone wants to play Starcraft then they just need to play the Starcraft game. no need to play it in Warcraft 3.

But hey, whatever, waste time on something like this, its your time your wasting not mine, so go for it.

Then whats the point in making any map based on anything if you can just play the real thing according to your theory...?

Warcraft has tonnes of new features to improve the gameplay, apart from the obvious graphics and 3 aspect.

This way you can also play starcraft with your warcraft buddies :)

If it is a exact copy of the game I must agree with Linera, but if you are going to add some new stuff and some of your ideas it is worth making.

Your mod reminds me of project revolution.

Level 22
This idea sounds rather dumb, because if someone wants to play Starcraft then they just need to play the Starcraft game. no need to play it in Warcraft

Same reason Blizzard made a PC game that replicated condition of brutla war and combat, when all we needed to do to hack eachother up to bits would be to grab a cleaver and walk outside.

Answer: so we wouldnt have to.
-VGsatomi

Status
Not open for further replies.