• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Draenei heros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
I'm making a map with Draenor theme, but I don't have much idea of what I can do for that (it also can be something related to them), can you help me (and also need models), what I already have to don't tell me something I know:
  • Dark Assassin
  • Seer
  • Herald
  • Akama
  • Salamander
  • Spirit wolf (Because in the campaing Akama can summon wolves).
  • Demolisher
  • Anchorite (Because I searched in this forum).

Level 34
Huh, those names looks like a mix of lost ones, broken and normal draeneis, wich one will you work? Because those 3 types are pretty different from each other (lost ones are the ones from wc3, stealthy and with shadows magics; broken are more shamanistic, and more like WoW Akama; and Draeneis, like the ones from Wow, are highly skilled on arcane and holy magics, with anchorites, vindicators, prophets and other units

Level 24
Huh, those names looks like a mix of lost ones, broken and normal draeneis, wich one will you work? Because those 3 types are pretty different from each other (lost ones are the ones from wc3, stealthy and with shadows magics; broken are more shamanistic, and more like WoW Akama; and Draeneis, like the ones from Wow, are highly skilled on arcane and holy magics, with anchorites, vindicators, prophets and other units
Well, I never played WoW, so I wanna draenei that apear in WoW but not in W3.

Status
Not open for further replies.