• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Draenei "Build more huts!" + other error sounds

This is a recording of myself about 10 or so years ago when I wanted a voice recording file for "Build more huts!" for the Draenei Lost Ones (specifically the fan-made "Lost Tribe" subfaction included in the Heaven's Fall mod). To be honest I always felt like the "Build more huts!" sound is better than all the others that I recorded that day, but I'll go ahead and upload them all in case anybody wants them.

They were made for my mod to go along with this UI that Spellbound created for the mod also.
Contents

AllyHeroDies (Sound)

AllyTownAttack (Sound)

AllyUnderAttack (Sound)

CantPlace (Sound)

CatapultCantUnpack (Sound)

Draenei "Build more huts!" + other error sounds (Sound)

GoldMineCollapses (Sound)

GoldMineLow (Sound)

HeroDies (Sound)

InventoryFull (Sound)

JobDone (Sound)

NoGold (Sound)

NoLumber (Sound)

NoMana (Sound)

ResearchComplete (Sound)

TownAttack (Sound)

UnderAttack (Sound)

UpgradeComplete (Sound)

Reviews
Its Ryan Boi
Very nice bundle you've made here @Retera ! The overall quality is pretty nice - perhaps some additive EQ and a Noise Gate could help improve the overall quality. I'd love to see more voice recordings in other styles too! All in all, it's good bundle...
Level 16
Very nice bundle you've made here @Retera ! The overall quality is pretty nice - perhaps some additive EQ and a Noise Gate could help improve the overall quality. I'd love to see more voice recordings in other styles too! All in all, it's good bundle. I'd say well done @Retera, voice acting is very difficult, and I think you've got the ability to do so! :grin:

- Approved