• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Download mp3 from youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
i dont think thats even possible to automatically jump on a site and have it as a mp3.. there a few steps to gettin songs from youtube to mp3 (if post owner didnt post link in description for mp3 download)

1. Record with recording program when the song/video comes on

2. edit the track such as press record to early you wanna take out the 5 seconds of silence etc. (not a necessary step)

3. Save it (its already in wave format save it as wave anyway on desktop)

4. convert to mp3.

the whole process takes about 5 minutes (4 for the song to play, and 1 minute (if that) to save and convert)
here is a sample i did for my M.U.G.E.N game engine i like the street fighter 4 song in it so i took it and put it in one of my stages this is how the song came out in mp3 from youtube

NOTE: i uploaded threw fileden so when it skips at the beginning just rewind it back to 0.00 (The beginning again) there media player uploads are shit.
Click me to listen.
also if it is possible from what you are asking please P.M me and give me a link ill like to try that out (if its possible).

Level 12
Level 3
Zamzar is what i use.
Just mark the URL to the youtube video, press CTRL+C and paste it in the box on the page, saying "Video URL". Then, in the dropdown box to the right, choose .mp3 - if you wan't it to be a video and song, and not just a song, i suggest using .avi.
Then type your e-mail and in a few minutes you'll get an e-mail with a link. Done.
It's easy, quick and free.

ehm ahem, still act like we are legal joes.

The Hive Workshop does not condone, encourage, support or tolerate the use of any appz, cracks, hacks, spoofers, torrents, warez or any other type of bootleg, illegal or pirated software (or techniques). The posting of such material or links to it are absolutely forbidden. Posts or threads referring to these subjects may be deleted without warning. Violators may be banned.

Level 4
Imo this is the best program for this job,simply from youtube to mp3 just like you said you want it.The problem is that as Pyritie said the quality isn't so good,but it's still works :p

Try it,i use this program about 3-4 months and i am very satisfied.

Free YouTube to MP3 Converter: extract audio from YouTube to mp3

You simply copy the link of the video you want to extract the sound from and paste it at the white box,you can download many songs or sounds the same time,i just think they have to be full buffered before you download them or else you will download them half or ruined -.-
(Don't forget to change the quality from Standard to High.)

Oh and i forgot to mention that there are more free converters you can download which can be really useful,such as "video to mp3/jpg converter,youtube to i pod/psp converter,etc..."

Hope i helped,laterz.

Last edited:
Level 4
yeah i know i am trying to add a new one lol...and what double posting?i just wanted to add something i forgot lol...screw the posts i don't care -.- plus that i have 18 posts... if i wanted to merge,as you say,my posts i would have had a lot more posts -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.