• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Music for Custom Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
what pro?

I was writing that on fruity loops.It is i think one of the best programs for music writing.It is simple and very good program.Many sounds like ambients and you can use youre own sounds.It is the best.i have studio in my home for hip hop and i make music other styles like metal ,punk,rock,gothic and it is great for that.If someone want to use it fo r game he can write to me and will send it for him...

Level 5
Not bad. But in the future, use more than two chords, and have more direction; it's basically one progression with a bunch of stuff over it.

It sounds like you have some decent strings sounds. I'd like to hear them put to more use.

Level 5
I love it, the feel is great and the style is interesting, especially in the folk section - the sitar part has an indian feel to it, but when the bowed strings come in, it almost sounds like mongolian or other similar northern asian folk music.

The guitar parts remind me a lot of Tool

Thanks for comment and listening of my sounds.I have to say :I'm guilty 'cause Tool is one of my the best :).:goblin_yeah:

Level 5
Not bad. But in the future, use more than two chords, and have more direction; it's basically one progression with a bunch of stuff over it.

It sounds like you have some decent strings sounds. I'd like to hear them put to more use.

I know what you mean but those two chords thats the one and only direction of that song and i think don't need more 'cause i want it to be more trans makin'.But thanks for suggestion and listning of my crapsongs :).:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.