• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Where to find custom music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello, i need some help finding custom music for my cinematic im creating, its my first one and i want to add lots of custom stuff, and music is my top priorty. So if anyone knows of any good battle music that would be great if u could tell me some =D

Level 8
Well I like the song "01 Hunab K'u (A New Age Dawns Prolog)"
from the band epica... but you will have to buy the album... or maybe have other ways who knows...

here you can try it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aorbjiH84Rw

hmmm that imo is not rlly good battle music but i think ill use it, it will be useful for something else in cinematic... and OMG i feel like i heard that song before from some movie

Level 11
Hello, i need some help finding custom music for my cinematic im creating, its my first one and i want to add lots of custom stuff, and music is my top priorty. So if anyone knows of any good battle music that would be great if u could tell me some =D

Epic battle music hmm, well there is Liberti Fatali, if you like Orchestra that is...

just skip the first part of the song, go to around 1:30 and listen from there.

Level 11
Level 24
You don't really get it? Basically he just said any music that's from Japan is stupid, and if there was a fan of that here it would start the insults and then a flame wars while this is a bait.

Whoa... Troll much?

I said "Screw the JRPG musics D:", not "FYUCKING ZAPANEEZ WEABOO SHIT MUSIC SUCKS BALLS ASS" there is a huge difference.

Oh BTW, did you miss the smiley in my post?

I actually like many JRPG musics. I said what I said cause I think my suggestion was just superior cause Karaterat asked battle music and I thought that The Witcher battle music is just more fitting to WC3

EDIT: "JRPG music = any music from Japan" - Explain, please

Status
Not open for further replies.