• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

REQUEST for some music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
im looking for some music for my cinematics im going to make but i cant think of any good ones

im after some battle, sad, mystery, and so on what you find in alot of cinematics im after alot of battle music because there is alot of battle parts in my cinematics

Level 5
Hmm if you want custom songs i have few good ones from a classic rpg game.. and if you want the ones that are already on warcraft.. here's some that at least i think what it is..

Battle:
Sounds/Internal/Music/mp3Music/PH1.mp3 (Storm, Earth & Fire, Heed My Call)
Music/Internal/Doom.mp3
Music/Internal/War2IntroMusic.mp3 or Sounds/Internal/Music/mp3Music/War2IntroMusic.mp3

Mystery:
Music/Internal/BloodElfTheme.mp3
Music/Internal/DarkAgents.mp3
Music/Internal/LichKingTheme.mp3
Music/Internal/SadMystery.mp3
Music/Internal/IllidansTheme.mp3
Music/Internal/OrcTheme.mp3

Sad:
Music/Internal/TragicConfrontation.mp3
Music/Internal/NightElfDefeat.mp3
Music/Internal/SadMystery.mp3

Heroic: