• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

REQUEST: for some terraining done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
ok im doing a cinematic and i need some help to do the orc and human castle/town. i have done a basic lay out of the towns/castles where who ever is going to help me can work from. iv been looking at alot of pictures to try get some ideas but i cant. also in frunt of each castle i need some terrained area to show a battle scene the terrain does not need much detail at all realy, just iv got no idea on where to start it ill up load the map the map iv started is using the UTM so all the moddles from there is there for use as well.also i need a place for the king/leader of the town/castle for the cinematic to i dunno film them i guess thats what u can call it.

my comp the cinematic im working on is at the shops gettign fixxed so im making this trailer for my up coming cinematics

i realy hope for some help here Credits and + rep for helpers

Attachments

• Revenge of the blademaster - trailer.w3x
    4.1 MB · Views: 133
Level 9
Please wait two days before bumping.

Edit: I might do it, just don't expect me to finish.
Edit: I failed miserably and threw a potato at world edit.

Last edited:
Level 16
How i said i want to do it but i don't know wich places do you want to be done, wich titlesets should be use and in wich style should they be made? You didn't answer to my pm...

Status
Not open for further replies.