• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] where to get some good cinematic music???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
I have been searching for ages now but i cant seem to find any good
sad/war/battle/danger/mystery and so types of back ground music for cinematic's

Any suggestions on where to get some?

Yes - Go old style. Meaning search for the good old video game sound tracks. They are legal to use and is pure awesomeness for all - especially those who remember the good old days.

Not to mention that there is literally hundreds of numbers to chose from.

Now link time (I am currently only linking to one site, as I am too sleepy to look for the other ones)

Click here

Remember these are not all in mp3 format and might require a conversion before use.. But a simple Google search should give you those tools

It's illegal here to tell where to get some good game music. But I can give you hint, it is somehow related to torrents.

Actually no.. Just consider what a useful source YouTube is :wink:

Level 35
I just tell you

Find them in youtube, and then use your imagination :-D (yes, it is possible to take only music from YouTube videos)

This is one of the easier ways

I just wrote that - Although you went into a little more depth about it.. is it now that one should add that a simple search on Google will give you a site which does it for you and makes them downloadable as different file types.:wink:

Level 2
Pirates of caribean Soundtracks
All Hans Zimmer music is GREAT!

Search "YouTube Downloader" at google, dowload and install the "YouTube downloader" freeware and download all music from Youtube for FREE! i use it myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.