• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Download All Wc3 Rp Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Download (Nearly) All Wc3 Rp Maps

You can download almost all the rp maps here for Wc3 and ill try to update it when a new one comes out :smile:. Some of these I bet you may have not heard of.

Released, Inactive Projects

Active Projects

Websites

Websites

HRP Official Website
Maric's Page |

SotDRP Official Website
Secrets of the Depths Roleplay Forums :: Index

Rarp Official Website
Revolutionary Age Role Play :: Index

External Downloads
Search - Warcraft 3 Maps - EpicWar.com

If I missed a few and you have them then PM me, don't pm me with older versions if I have a newer one already posted unless a serious error is in a newer one. I keep old versions up here unless the creator wants me to take them down.

Last edited:
Level 1
Hello all, I used to be a frequent Warcraft III rper around a year ago.(note this was not my battle.net screenname so you would not recognize me anyway). I am simply wondering do people still roleplay on warcraft III?(btw reason i stopped was my warcraft broke and i never bought new)

Any answers will be appreciated

Level 34
Yes and no:
Yes - because people still RP in RPmaps, LOAP, RPGs and other games.
No - It's dying and Dota is pushing RP (and the rest) away so it gets erh.. Becomes dead, ok?

Level 1
hmm perhaps i shall buy the cheap game again if of course its still populated enough

thanks
Dtwin5

P.S. I never like DOTA:razz:

Level 8
Roleplaying is dying because people just mass-produce leak-loving maps based on horrific triggers.

Where are all the DoBRP5's, the 6b, DoBRP7 - Philosopher, and the CotMRP's?

None of the good roleplays are there, except the horrible DoBRP8's. Yuck.

(Also, Anathema is technically not a DoBRP map, just a map which used the same name.)

Level 17
Roleplaying is dying because people just mass-produce leak-loving maps based on horrific triggers.

Where are all the DoBRP5's, the 6b, DoBRP7 - Philosopher, and the CotMRP's?

Lets face it, the horrible fact is, people are easily impressed. They like new skins, they like new features like a terrain changer, and so on.

Some people are less easily impressed, and they used to share your point of view, but alot of them stopped after seeing some new terrains in maps (Path of ashes for example).

And the leaky triggers dont seem to be a problem much (Except in HRP Castles that game leaks like hell). And well, theres the selection bug, but almost ALL rp maps have that, atleast to a minimum extent.

Level 34
Yeah, in HRP Castles that second version, the selection bug is ABSOLUTLY horrible! But I know a perfect way avoid it: Do nothing. Just leave the game for what it is for like 10 minutes? It will go away then you'll notice that.

Level 5
Yeah, in HRP Castles that second version, the selection bug is ABSOLUTLY horrible! But I know a perfect way avoid it: Do nothing. Just leave the game for what it is for like 10 minutes? It will go away then you'll notice that.

The leaks were a serious issue. That update was less "official" and really shouldn't be played at all. I went on hiatus for quite a bit and I never got back to check it.

When 1.4b comes out, you'll be pleased. No more serious/leaks selection bug (haven't seen either at all in any of the beta testing).

I've also added some of the top rated models from Hive, continued adding triggers, and revised the terrain even more (based on suggestions I've had from around Bnet).

The goal of HRP 1.4 has always been innovative new triggers. Sadly, most people only host maps for the pretty models, and never bother to read the quest menu to see new innovations. Thus, I'm forced to join into the fray of importing en masse.

Lates,
~AoR

Level 34
Ah thank you...

By the way: I got a complainment about a part of your map.

You know that ship part (it's from AoMRP :p)? The floor is very badly made, I recommend flat bookcases if you know what I mean.

Level 34
Yeah:
1) The standard HRP Spawning Grid
2) Don't use tables as a floor, use flat bookcases.
3) Make nice and neat terrain, and not like empty mountains.
4) Custom heroes with GOOD custom abilities, stats and other things. I like balanced things.
5) New.... Things? :wgrin:
6) Etc.

Level 5
Ah thank you...

By the way: I got a complainment about a part of your map.

You know that ship part (it's from AoMRP :p)? The floor is very badly made, I recommend flat bookcases if you know what I mean.

You may not be playing the last released version. The last version I released had very large and very flat tables. Units didn't sink in to it at all and it looked very good. Is that the one you were complaining about? If so, I'll look into it more.

Yes, it was inspired by AoMRP. I wanted to provide more options to RPers, and I thought the terrainer for AoMRP had a splendid idea with the ship and I wished to emulate it. I'm surprised no one else did! (I mean, unless you consider the wooden room on RARP to be the inside of a ship.)

Still though, I'd love to address your problems. The more I get fixed before the next release the better, I don't like a lot of versions floating around.

One quick final note...

TheDivineBoss said:
3) Make nice and neat terrain, and not like empty mountains.

I've actually received a few complaints about pre-rendered terrain, but no one has told me where to remove stuff.

(If you want to take a look at some of the areas I've changed since 1.4a, I'll be posting screen shots on my forum in a few days.)

Last edited:
Level 8
Yeah the custom units and heroes are my main goal, along with some "innovative" new triggers and not having to type in spawn 12 custom_h037 etc. for custom made units. Also I plan on having rather editable terrain and better ways to customize the land as I plan on having it for the most part empty for your ideas.

Level 34
How about:
- Cliff Terrain Changer
- More Doodads like grass, random size, rotation and type
- More buildings like the Destroyed Tower model or other (custom) models)

Level 5
How about:
- Cliff Terrain Changer
- More Doodads like grass, random size, rotation and type
- More buildings like the Destroyed Tower model or other (custom) models)

1. You can't change the terrain on cliffs. Cliffs are unique terrain in that they cannot be added/removed from a map. Also, they cannot be tampered with in game.

2. Doodads like... grass? I'm not sure I understand. You mean like the 'gardener' unit who makes all those plants?

3. Probably not a bad idea, but map size is constricted to a point. You may see this in a future map though, it's a good idea, please keep em coming.

Level 5

Why not try HRP 1.4b Castles? The selection bug is gone. (at least the horrible one from ~Fix is. I don't ever get sel bug in it, but no promises. It's early in the release and I'm sure it's unlikely I've completely killed the selection bug. It'll pop up somewhere, eventually... It is in all RP maps, after all)

Level 5
well all I can say is its better :)

I try. But sadly, this may be the end for the HRP 1.4 series unless I decide to import other terrains for the triggers.

I'm working with Chamion on finishing LoKRP (working on trigger design and doodads) and then perhaps other projects of his. If I ever do pick of the HRP 1.4 series again, it will probably be for new terrains.

My site, however, will follow whatever my latest project is, whether it be HRP or some other map, whether I be the project head or someone else.

Level 9
Yea a got an automatic email v.7 Crusade is awesome and when is the new Nocturnal going to come out?I really like to play on it.
And do you know the dismounted Thrall model you have hes bold an dits really pissing me off and i dont know why could you please fix that?

Level 9
Sorry i misspelled Thrall model is bold he only has hair on the back of his head and becouse im somewhat of a perfectionist lol did you ever play on you're map.

Level 9
I know but it really ruinis the mood i finally found the perfect Thrall model and hes bold :(

Edit:sorry i mean bald.

Status
Not open for further replies.