• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dota Spell: Dismember [Pudge]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hey i need :d a dismember skill from pudge.

So basically with 4 ranks. Fully GUI pls.

On Nutshell
-------------
Caster goes near targeted unit aprox (200 range). Binds it for 4 seconds making unit unable to move [Caster is channeling]. Dealing 35/45/55/65 damage per level. Also it heals the unit >:d, so the damage it deals to enemy he gets it too.
Also i need animation that some blood splatters, since it eats the enemy, also make that the caster makes animation while channeling (Caster unit is Wolf).

I Apologize for bad instructions :p but those who have played dota, this should be very clear.

Level 20
You need Aghanim's Scepter. :(

Ok, its sort like this.. I havent tested it but I'm pretty sure that would work.

• Dismember cast
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Aerial Shackles
    • Actions
      • Set Caster[(Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))] = (Casting unit)
      • Set Target[(Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))] = (Target unit of ability being cast)
  • Dismember loop
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.10 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) matching (((Matching unit) has buff Aerial Shackles) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Set life of Caster[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))] to ((Life of Caster[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))]) + 100.00)
EDIT
Target variable seems to be useles.

EDIT 2
Ok forget this. It doesnt work.

EDIT 3
Or it could. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.