• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dota 3.60 AI 5.70

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Finally This is the new big update Dota 3.58 AI 5.68. So many exciting of the new update.
-3 new heroes Antonidas,Slardar and Misha
-Misha Adept at cold and freezes enemies.
-Slardar is A naga adept at easily to kill the enemies.
-Fixed Respawning at Scourge
-Weapons Dealer ha sitems for armories and damage.
-Leragas The Vile is under construction (Postponed)
-New Battle Styles of AI is make harder of their Items
-For each killing Tower it has 150 gold
-1 income per 0.50 seconds
-terrain new
-Many Triggers Under Construction
-Sprint has a 10% movement speed bonus.
-Teleport has no invulrenable ability.
-Fountain of Regeneration have now very speed attack at chaos damage
-Other heroes coming at Update

Thanks for all your support!
New update will be coming at May 7,2016

Keywords:
Dota 3.60 AI 5.70
Contents

Dota 3.60 AI 5.70 (Map)

Reviews
Next Review: [2016-05-16] Rufus Moderation Note What you need to do: Add a decent description. As it is now, it is not very informative and messy to read. It seems like you assume that the potential downloader have played the game before. Now...

M

Next Review: [2016-05-16]
Rufus Moderation Note

storywritingart.gif
What you need to do:
Add a decent description.
As it is now, it is not very informative and messy to read. It seems like you assume that the potential downloader have played the game before. Now, DotA is a popular game, but this doesn't seem like a modification of the original by the look of the minimap. Also, it lacks structure and screenshots.

I don't think you will attract any players with a description like that.
With a nicer looking description it might just become more attractive for people to download and try it out.

If you need information on how to create a proper description, check this out.

Until a good description is provided, this maps status is set to Awaiting Update.

Level 5

Aether's

Review

[TD]
Dota 3.56 AI 5.67
By BlazingFire
user_offline.gif
user_offline.gif
Dota 3.56 AI 5.67
By BlazingFire

Gameplay:
The base of both team is a mess. The fountain of the sentinel is too far from the base, while the fountain of the scourge is in the middle of the base, this is one of the disadvantage to the sentinel.

The heroes are also a mess, and imbalance. The abilities of each heroes has no hotkeys, plus some heroes has a same abilities. For example, the Elite Archer, she has a searing arrows, and she also has frost arrows. As well as the stats of each heroes is imbalance. Why? The heroes is easy to die to the creeps.

I think the items are similar to the DotA, but some are not. And some items are default. You should add some items, that has recipes.

The creeps are too hard to kill. While the tower is easy to destroy by the creeps. I don't know about the fortress, but I'm sure, the fortress is hard to destroy based on its hit points and armor.​

Aesthetics:
Try improving your description. Description is very important, as stated in the Map Submission rules. You might want to look at this, so you can improve the looks of your description.

About the author, did you created this? Or did you just continue? You should need permission from author, if this is not yours.

You also need to fix some grammars mistakes, and add some more information.

Oh my! That's huge. I can't even see a custom things that you imported to your map. Try reducing it.

The terrain was kinda imbalance. The scourge has more space than the sentinel. It could be a advantage to the scourge, while it could be a disadvantage to the sentinel. The base of both team is kinda big, and the placement of doodads in the base was a mess, like the houses and the graves. Also, the map is too big for a battle. The tiles are also a mess. The way put the tiles does not fit in the map.​

Verdict:
Lack of information about the map, and in-game things, like the items. There are so many issues, that you might want to fix. I will rate it 1/5, and voting for rejection.​
user_offline.gif
user_offline.gif

Level 26
Next Review: [2016-05-16]
Rufus Moderation Note

storywritingart.gif
What you need to do:
Add a decent description.
As it is now, it is not very informative and messy to read. It seems like you assume that the potential downloader have played the game before. Now, DotA is a popular game, but this doesn't seem like a modification of the original by the look of the minimap. Also, it lacks structure and screenshots.

I don't think you will attract any players with a description like that.
With a nicer looking description it might just become more attractive for people to download and try it out.

If you need information on how to create a proper description, check this out.

Until a good description is provided, this maps status is set to Awaiting Update.