• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

DOOM 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
my dad got a copy of (hacked version) Doom3 last night and here are my ratings for the game...

Story: 4/10 (alien infestation and plague, not very original)
Graphics: 9/10 (badass models, blood effects, etc.)
Gameplay: 10/10 (FBS, dark mysterious, and freaky! can and will make you jump! scared the crap out of me!)
Guns, Items, and PDA: 8/10 (they added a thing called a PDA in the game, it stores data and security codes and such, pretty cool. cool guns, the chaingun kicks!)

interested in the game, buy it!! (haha i didnt have to!)
-Raziel on Gaming

Level 21
Hmmm you see it is.
An game with a age ristriction higher than your current age may be too violent or a threat to you.
I do follow them but my parents don't care (I can get away with it and play the game without their knowledge)

You see I've heard from news theirs this highly violent game called Manhunt which is 18+ and young people play causes great minuplation to their minds and some may even mimic the actions.

Is DOOM 3 violent?

Sopho, with a name called Doom, what do you expect? No, its a game where you are the easter bunny and you have to save the little chocolate eggs from squirrels before they eat them. And only stupid people are manipulated by videogames... For 99% of people videogames are just a way of entertainment, not a way of finding out how to kill people. And playing M rated games is not illegal. If it was 75% of the US teenage population would be in court right now.

EDIT - typo

Level 2
My bro beat Doom 3 straight on when he got the game, Similiar to me with Max Payne 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.