• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Robot Model Request-Needs multiple versions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok im making a map sorta similar to StarCraft: Ghost but with a full squad of marines. What i need this for is the boss lvl in the game. Basically i want it to be similar to a Goliath, but darker, and slightly more advanced weapon-wise. I need SEVERAL versions of this model:
one with weapon right hand
one with weapon left hand
one with weapon back mounted rocket launchers
and one with weapon in head

Basically this is going to be huge fight far into game (Its a save/load game, very difficult) this battle is going to take roughly 5-10 mins b/c of the way im keeping the fight semi-structured. I need the weapon at diff locations b/c the mech is going to switch which weapon it is firing during battle. it will start with a weak laser, move on to heavy chain gun, missiles, and then a head-mounted cannon. Then the unit will be disabled...and thats all i care to reveal atm. I want a goliath type model with certain specifications:
Righthand=chaingun
lefthand=laser
back mounted= 2x rocketpods (1 each shoulder)
head mounted cannon
Dark silver armor/black plating.

Anyone who could possibly do this will get a GREAT deal of thanks and get mention in my map. (about 10% done ) i would REALLY appreciate anyone who wants to take this challenge on and make this model for me.
If some things are too vague/too specific, either improvise and do what you think would be best looking and suited to the darker feel of my map/ignore the overdetailed crap i want, all i need are the multiple points the head mounted cannon and crap dont have to be that detailed if you choose.

Level 2
Basically the only guidelines are that it resembles a goliath and has darker armor, and the weapons i requested. The appearance of weapons, attack animations (If you want to add them) And all other details are all up to whoever wishes to make them (If anyone does )

Level 2
I really need this done, i tried on my own to no avail... If no one wants to make a new model, could someone please change the weapon points where the attack animations come from, or explain to me how to do it myself. I would really appreciate this anyone who bothers to take the time for me :p

Level 4
SpanEtherX09 said:
I really need this done, i tried on my own to no avail... If no one wants to make a new model, could someone please change the weapon points where the attack animations come from, or explain to me how to do it myself. I would really appreciate this anyone who bothers to take the time for me :p

You can change the collor of the marine, and then you can change the missile art. then i think you can just change the point of were the attack missile (like an arrow or a imported effeckt) to like head, chest, foot... ill try to do thid for you. ells you got a nice droid in the moddle secktion. sorrry 4 my bad eng. :?

Level 2
Im not quite sure how to change the point where the missile fires from tho...Btw dont worry about bad english i could care less about grammar on a board being used by people from all over the world :p

Status
Not open for further replies.