• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Donkey Kong, Captain Falcon, King K Rool, and R.O.B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
yo quiero pokemon models!

haha, that is, if you speak spanish :p
i'd like them :)

Darebear, the animations are just too goofy for me.
I tried to get Donut to redo them for me, but he's going to be out of town.
I'm going to make some changes to the body, and then reanimate him.
: / may take a week or two since I'm going to be busy, but I'll get him done.

Just wanted to update you.

Level 3
EDIT: Also, if you make a rigged hero or unit, make sure Tabuu is in it, A.K.A. The guy in signature and avatar, as hes from Super Smash Bros. Brawl. And another suggestion, make Donkey Kong's channel animation where he pulls back his fist, and starts spinning it, or make it his ready animation.

something that works for an ok tabuu model could be elevated water elemental tinted slightly darker with spell attachments

Level 4
yo quiero pokemon models!

haha, that is, if you speak spanish :p
i'd like them :)

Darebear, the animations are just too goofy for me.
I tried to get Donut to redo them for me, but he's going to be out of town.
I'm going to make some changes to the body, and then reanimate him.
: / may take a week or two since I'm going to be busy, but I'll get him done.

Just wanted to update you.

con un ~~#€~€€¬ si dije ke mi ingles era una ~€~¬€€¬=?= era medio logico ke hablar españish, bueno continuo con mi otro lenguaje; the models dont have skins, and i have maked caterpie, metapod, pikachu(whit a children aldean) pichu and others but whitout the skin, the 29 julio i going to publish it readyes ok???well bye!

Level 9
From what I understand, your English is a something, something is medium logic (something) to speak Spanish.
Good continuing with your other language.
The models don't have skins, you have made Caterpie, Metapod, Pikachu, Pichu, and others.
July 29th is when you're going to upload them.

Right?
I could help skin if necessary.

Level 7
So ... uhhh ... what happened? This thread lost interest long ago or something? :confused: If it has lost interest... Darebear, replace and make more screenshots or something or at the very least show how close you are to finishing your map or w/e. A map is very fun to know about if you keep telling how a map's progress is over time :thumbs_up:.

*Off Topic* If this is considered Necroposting ... sorry! ... *bump* then, if it was necessary. :wink:

Level 14
Meta-knight would be a cool addition, dont yah think? He isnt even a hard guy I dont think. Like, isnt it just a black-ish Ball, with a mask a cape, and some wings. DVO could easily make a Meta-knight out of his Kirby or somthing. If I was a modeler, I would make my own Meta-Knight ball. Just a thought :p

~Asomath

Level 4
demonios todo el f****ing world, dejen de preguntarme cuando estaran listos, actualmente, tengo el furret y el snorlax hechos a un 50% dejen ke los termine la 100% junto con un DK en desarrollo y pongo los modelos del 29 de este mes al 5 del proximo mes ok??? trankilos si tengo los modelos!

Level 7
Thanks! I got super and regular sonic but he didn't have a shadow. But the guy who made this thread does.:cute:

Yes, he does, because I gave him the Shadow model :grin:. I can give it to you if you want :razz:.

demonios todo el f****ing world, dejen de preguntarme cuando estaran listos, actualmente, tengo el furret y el snorlax hechos a un 50% dejen ke los termine la 100% junto con un DK en desarrollo y pongo los modelos del 29 de este mes al 5 del proximo mes ok??? trankilos si tengo los modelos!

Errr ... Speak "ENGLISH" PLEASE! This is an all "ENGLISH" site! I think your saying something about a Furret and a Snorlax being 50% and 100% done or something, am not sure. :bored:

Level 4
Too bad I don't have the ability to moderate in forums, but I can still neg rep smasher89 for speaking foreign language in an English forum.

Please, don't do it again, smasher89.

OK, DONT WORRY, BUT TWO THING

1: CAN I TRADUCT TO SPAÑISH AFTER TALK IN ENGLISH????
2: EVERYBODY, STOP SENDING ME MP ABOUT THE POKEMONS MODELS, I GOING TO MAKE ALL THEM, BUT ONE BY ONE, THE LIST OF THE CURRENT WORKING IN IS:

SNORLAX:
3682-nuevo-imagen-de-mapa-de-bits-de-windows.bmp

PIKACHU (I DONT HAVE STARTED WHIT HIM, BUT I GOING TO MEK IT)
FURRET, DITO, MUK, GRIMER, SENTRET AND TRECKO, TORCHIC, MUDKIP AND PICHU OK???, BUT STOP SENDING ME THE MPS, AND OPINIONS ABOUT THE SNORLAX GOING TO BE ACEPTED TO PUBLISH HIM TOMORROW!

Level 4
when i finish it, here are a plane for pichu frm a boy:
NuevoImagendemapadebitsdeWindows2.jpg

someone nowks a program to pass of dff models to mdx models like this???:
NuevoImagendemapadebitsdeWindows3.jpg

ok well thank u all i dont nowk when i going to finish them but, i going to finish them well.. in december i think.. well bye for now!

Level 16
Anyone has a pokemon trainer model?
Or maybe something that can be used as one?
(with a hat and a throw animation for calling a pokemon)
It is not a request (yet), just asking if anyone has a model of it,,
Im trying to make a pokemon map, only in first stage, but IF anyone already has one i would like to know, if not, nvm
Cause making one for a first-stage map is useless,,

Status
Not open for further replies.