• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

XDoggs Donkey Kong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Noticed the High demand for Donkey Kong, so I decided to start into it.. I have about 6 other models being made simultaniously so progress may be slower then usual.

I plan to also add his tie onto the model with the letters "Dk".
Also making his barrel to be a spell or projectile.

Flat Grey Model
178767-albums2500-picture20622.jpg

Concept Textures (Not final result)
178767-albums2500-picture20623.jpg

Model is in the process of being made still, so please do not give suggestions on how to change the looks or texture. This is not the final result, it is the work in progress.

Level 7
So far from what I've seen, he reminds me of the old Donkey Kong Country show DK :p. Anyway, nice job, keep on working it :wink:.

Last edited:
Level 3
:) Nice, but you could improve his skin because, his skin looks like chicken skin (Mostly some of them Chicken Legs).

Very nice idea though.

Status
Not open for further replies.