• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Divided States of America: Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
nuke icon = something like this?

Attachments

• atomic bomb.jpg
    atomic bomb.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 98
Level 34
I have to say something from the bottom from my heart:

FUCK TECH.

If you want to make an apocalyptic scenery that is kinda in the future, than dump the fancy lightning guns, big laser tanks and super-duper planes. No, if you want to do it the good way, then go towards the Fallout/Mad Max/STALKER/Other direction. Make the struggle for surviving worthwhile. Let them rediscover technology like combines, halftrack jeeps and armoured schoolbusses. Give them weaponry like improvised tools or rusted bolt-action and held together with duct tape rifles.

I always wanted to try out something new, not something high-tech. Just.. new things.
Ok?

Level 8
I've never even had the idea of research centers heading for laser guns or lightning guns. Most of them will research things like draft under age (faster unit production), and look for functioning vehicles. But do you mean you want things even more uncivilized? Aleman we got horses and civilians with machete on battlefield here.

EDIT: and pizza delivery guys are probably ones driving M1 Abrams.

Level 8
Nice to here, DivineBoss, BTW, I'm planning to add Chinese into the map. These Chinese armies will start with 6 ships filled with soldiers and Builders in the west border of the map. These mans seeks refugee in America. It's just an Idea, hope you guys like it, if you don't I will not have the faction in the map.

People's Republic of China

Surviving Chinese refugees, these mans were forced to leave the main land because of heavy casualties they suffered against the Zombies. Seeking refugee in America. Guided by remains of People's Liberation Army, the People's Republic of China seeks refugee in America. Little they know how Allied States in the West Coast feels about refugees.

The Chinese Army will be highly coordinated. Armed with mans with some "real combat training" and with Heavy Tanks and Artillery, the Chinese boats will sail east till they find America or Mexico (Zombie Nation). There, they will quickly build a base to reoccupy the lands under the name of People's Republic of China. These mans will be highly outnumbered, but whether is angry American Militia or Horde of Angry Zombies, Chinese army will make up their numbers with determination and coordination.

Status
Not open for further replies.