• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Disturbing Y/N?

ANSWER

• Y

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • N

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
A couple of French girls go to Disneyland but get kidnapped by hoodlums. One of their Fathers flies over, finds a guy who met the girls at the crowded LAX airport, beats him up on the spot, guy gets away, father steals a car, chases the guy, causes freeway mayhem - god knows how many innocent Americans injured and the guy gets killed by a truck. What would American Police do?

The French father kills a few more people - shoots at least one in the back, causes an innocent American teenager to get shot in the crossfire, deliberately shoots an entirely innocent American policeman's wife with 1st grade kids awake in the bedroom - don't worry, "it's only a flesh wound". Would someone call the police? What would your police do? 'Rescue' a drugged kidnapped teenage girl but don't take her to hospital - take her to a hotel room, put her in bed, perform medical procedures on her and interrogate her when she wakes. What should your police do? Finds is daughter, totally ignores the other kidnapped girls including his daughter's now dead friend, kills everyone associated with the kidnapping and then - calmly exits through American customs and flies home to a hero's welcome in France.

Disturbing or not? Vote!

Ash

Ash

Level 22
Disturbing? Good god no, if he'd raped each and everyone of them after he killed them, and/or had links to religious cults whilst being an albino with a twisted sense of self-torture and wielded a giant dick gun... THEN it would be disturbing, bitch please this is just mediocre.

Level 17
Disturbing? Good god no, if he'd raped each and everyone of them after he killed them, and/or had links to religious cults whilst being an albino with a twisted sense of self-torture and wielded a giant dick gun... THEN it would be disturbing, bitch please this is just mediocre.

Who're you calling bitch? %_%...

Eh, where do you get those fantasies?

Level 8
That movies aren't realistic anymore?

I have no idea what your point is.

Well then you are all retarded. Why can you justify all that shit just because he's American? It's fucking brainwashing half my friends into thinking it's a-okay to kill people for no reason because they're "bad guys." This is really fucking serious business, okay?

Level 7
To be frank, I don't really care about the matter. But, to your earlier post,

Cry mich ein river.

Calling everybody retarded is not a way to spark serious business.

Level 8
1225327839239.jpg

I'm outta here!

Status
Not open for further replies.