• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Dissabeling Spellbook problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
So i want to dissable some spells books in my campaign, the spellbooks are included in the campaign not on the mission (is that the problem?)

so my problem is i have dissabled them with triggers but they aren't dissabled ingame -.- i see the icon the whole time can anyone help?

Level 4
=/ no i want a lvl up system so then you learn a skill he will learn the spellbook ability and every unit has a spellbook from the start so all spells must be in this spellbook and the others are dissabled so you shouldn't see them

like vexorians lvl up spellbook system, if you know it

Level 4
yeah here

so here the campaigns the trigger is in the first mission in "intilliasierung"/"Bergrenzung" and the speellls are in the campaign

Attachments

• A New Morning.w3n
    1.1 MB · Views: 91
Level 6
If you wanna disable single spell, but it's in spellbook, then you must create new spellbook ability without that spell you wanna disable, and when event you wanna comes, remove old ability and learn new one.

Level 6
ok I'll look ti it in a sec

?? I can't open it properly ( with wc3)... black screen appears all the time and i have to alt+F4...lol

Level 4
ah wait shit i uploadded the wrong version

Attachments

• A New Morning.w3n
    1.1 MB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Level 9
Make many levels for spellbook spells.
Make spells that will do nothing (discriptions only) for the spells that are not avaible.
And, when your hero will level up, just upgrade the level of spellbook ability for him.
New levels of spellbook ability will contain more working spells.

Level 21
Can't open the map, you're a nub using WEU or something for triggers...please fucking tell me that before I go to the trouble of downloading a map and trying to open it, only to have it crash my WE.

Griffen, gtfo. Seriously, you nearly NEVER help at WEHZ so if all you're gonna do here is bitch about shit, then say nothing at all. Now go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.