• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spellbook problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hi guys, I have 3 spellbooks in my map...
Offensive Spells, Defensive and Medicine Spells...
Every has different order, but not working good...
In def spellbook there's this:
Level 1: Barricade
Level 2: Barricade and Repair
Level 3: Barricade, Repair and Summon Dog
Level 4: Barricade, Repair, Summon Dog and Defend...
When i learn level 2 barricade icon got moved to 2 and repair to 1... And when i learn level 3 sometimes it doesn't give me Summon dog spell, lvl 4 is same as lvl 3.....
Can anyone tell me what's the problem? :eekani::eekani::eekani:

Level 15
You know each spellbook has to have different order.

n order to have spells inside a Spell book arranged as you want them - try filling the "Art - Button Position" field in the object editor for each spell. 0,0 being the first spot, and 3,2 beig the last one of the 12 on the UI.

Also check that our spellbook has "Data - Number of Spells" and all Spells correctly put for each level.

Level 15
You know each spellbook has to have different order.

n order to have spells inside a Spell book arranged as you want them - try filling the "Art - Button Position" field in the object editor for each spell. 0,0 being the first spot, and 3,2 beig the last one of the 12 on the UI.

Also check that our spellbook has "Data - Number of Spells" and all Spells correctly put for each level.

I already done that (number of spells, art button position...)
Base order ID is (avatar,spellbook and battleroar) ??
It's still doing the same thing...
Should i post a map?

Status
Not open for further replies.