• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

5 undroppable books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I would like to have a hero that has 5 spellbooks. Each spellbook contains 2 different spells. My problem is, i have read over the only tutorial for spellbooks and im curious as to how to make it undroppable, and how to make the hero start with these 5 books. These books wont be sold, dropped, anything. Is this possible?

EDIT: I found out how to make the undroppable/ unsellable. How do i make it so that items have spellbook ability?
EDIT (again) : sorry i shouldnt have posted this. I found it out. Thanks anyway. How do i delete a started thread? :(

Last edited:
Level 18
Well the only remaining answer I can give to your question (How to delete a thread) is that you can't delete threads, only posts that aren't the first post of the thread. Usually the posts don't get deleted, so other people with similar problems can read it and maybe need the same solution you used. If a post does needs to be deleted, a moderator will do that. So there's nothing to worry about :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.