• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Spellbook Trigger help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Well, I'm making an rpg, since the hero can max. learn 5 abillity i choosed to use the spellbooks, i liked to have the spellbooks like defiance orpg, when you reach a level the skill appears in the spellbook, well the spellbook stuff is easy but How to get the skill with a trigger IN the spellbook, thats for me impossible.

Level 19
You dont add skill in a spell book
You add more levels to spell book and add more abilities in more levels
Make Data - Levels <max ability number>
make
Level 1 - Spells <ability 1>
Level 2 - Spells <ability 1>,<ability 2>
etc etc

Level 6
Set levels of spell book and add like 1 spell on each next level like lvl 1 spell book 1 spell, lvl 2 spell book 2 spell, etc,
than triger :
event:
unit gains a level
action:
increase level of ability(spell book) for trigering unit

if you dont whant abilities on hero when he becomes like lvl 10 set abilities in spell book like on level 9 spell book so the hero vont get any spell on level 10

ask if you dont understand something, or if u wish ill make a system for you.

Level 4
Well, good i tried about that you said global_idiot, but theres somethink wierd, is it normal that like sometimes you level up from level 1 spellbook to level 2 spellbook that you loose an abillity? It happens sometimes, it addes one but removes one too, but 2 are set.

Status
Not open for further replies.