• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dio's WIP Shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 45
Evil demonic giant bean I guess.
beanblob.jpg

Level 4
were you by any chance on opium (or acid) when you came up with these things??! the 4-eyed-bean-man riding smiling-ant-eater-platter-pus-thing... (hehe... anter-pus...) that's like something straight out a bad trip man... and the weird thing is I think I like them.... does that make me weird? o_O

anyway, guess these will be used extensively in the 'horror' themed map comp. nice timing!

Level 6
The first texture looked messy as DonDustin pointed out, but that's gotta be because of the angle of view!! The blue texture just isn't working sadly, but I would realy like if you'd put the one with the grey texture, but from another angle :)

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

The head with two eyes seems too small. I'm not liking the texture for upper body and, uh, arms. Wings, bones and heads look fine texture-wise. Oh, and the way the upper body abruptly ends is not very attractive, but I guess you're not really going for attractive. Oh, and the black neck for one of the heads is just not fitting in there, in my opinion.

Level 10
Do you still have the Ssleki version with the skeleton-y, robot-y legs?

Because they were the sex.

Also, the chimera dragon think you have looks like it's supposed to be an undead blue dragon.
If it is an undead blue dragon, t'would look so cool with chunks of blue flesh still on the lower body in random places.

Status
Not open for further replies.