• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nhaz's WIPs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Well, I decided to show what I'm currently working on. At this point it is little, but still I would like you to see it and ask about your opinion.

Long ago, I started making a Space Archimonde model. I used some of the Marine armor, Archimonde's body and some scratch-made elements and wrapped them onto the Infernal Cannon texture. Not finished yet, but so far this is my progress:

Space Archimonde
Animations:
Attack - 1
Attack - 2
Attack Alternate (still in progress, has a turret above his head)
Death
Death Alternate (explodes in a green ring of fel)
Morph (launches upwards)
Morph Alternate (lands)
Spell
Spell Slam
Spell Alternate (two cannons materialize on his shoulders)
Walk
Walk Alternate (flies)

Spell Alternate
ImageShack - Hosting :: spellalternateiw4.png

Back engines (when he flies)
ImageShack - Hosting :: backenginespz9.png

Walk Alternate
ImageShack - Hosting :: flyns7.png

Walk
ImageShack - Hosting :: walkmt9.png

Feet are not added, particle emitters and animations are to be finished. What disturbs me is the polycount. It's over 2000 at this point. I should reduce it by shortening the spikes on his leg armor pads and perhaps the flame grates.

The other model I started working on is Space Arthas. WIPs of it are to be posted this and next week.

Level 2
Lol, I love the idea. I don't like the way he flys, the body should be forward whilst his legs slightly angled behind him. The spell alternate with the green cannons looks good, and the feet are needed (at the moment they look like hooves :D)

The infernal cannon was a good idea for a wrap. Its just the type of space suit you'd expect Archi to be in if he was in SC2 :D

Level 18
Update.

*Hid due to shame*.

This is me. A detailed version of me. No, I'm not bald, just hair isn't made yet. The head is a bit too large, I'll shrink it and put it in place. Belt pops out of the T-shirt, I know that, and the hands are to be remade. Main accent so far put on the combat boots. What do you think?

1299 polygons so far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.