1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Ride into the sunset with the 32nd Modeling Contest. The contest is optionally paired. Best of luck, people!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. This adventure has come to an end. Congratulate our heroes in the 16th Mini Mapping Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Dimension Warriors [Hero Defense]

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by shadow487, Jan 27, 2011.

1. shadow487

shadow487

Resources:
    Resources:
    ARE YOU READY TO HAVE YOUR MIND BLOWN FROM AMAZMENT!?
    [​IMG]
    OR ARE YOU READY TO GET YOUR TROLLING FACE ON?!
    [​IMG]
    WELL IF SO THENGET OUT

Because I ain't done this map yet :p

Map Info

Dimensional Warriors
    Genre=Hero Defense
    Creator=Shadow-ZZ(me)
    Current Map completion stage=Alpha
    Map completetion %=50%~

Story
    ]
    In the valiant world of Azeroth the war between the races rages on to this point of time. During these battles the undead horde was creating a new devastating spell in which they hoped to use to destroy the other 3 races. But it backfired, their spell was named "Dimensional Ripper" in which they hoped to travel to other dimensions to explore new weapons and spells of even greater destruction. The plan seemed successful at first for they managed to retrieve a strange orb from an dimension. Moments later the orb exploded in the Azeroth dimension and a dimensional portal appeared in which villians from all other worlds came and wrecked havock. Now all 4 races of Azeroth allyed each other to get rid of this treacheous disaster. But it didn't go well either, all 4 races were soon defeated and retreated to the last known human outpost. Using the same dimensional technology the undead used the Dimensional Ripper to hopefully drag out allys to help the nearing evil warriors...... as the spell devastates the surronding area out comes.....

Heros/Abillitys

Nanoha Takamachi
    Abillitys=Divine Buster, Axel Shooter, Barrier Jacket, Starlight Breaker
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Abillitys=Getsuga Tenshou, Shikai, Ban-Kai, Hollow Mask
    Kanade Takatsuki
    Abillitys=Blaze,Pyro Chain,Molten Armor, -forgot-
    Hatsune Miku
    Abillitys=Stage:Throw,Stage:Dance,Stage:Lighting,Stage:Sing
    Cloud Strife
    Abillitys=-forgot-,5 Edges, Bladestorm Nova, Demon Strike

What i need to know....

Do the spells work?
    Are the spawns too strong?
    Are there too many?
    Is the base too strong?
    Am i missing something?
    What heroes would you like to see? (i need a tavern full)
    And what do you think i need to improve on(remember i'm only like half way done)

Adding screen shots sometime in the future......

Notice!:This map will be optimized to reduce file size and to prevent an apocalyptical flame war about how bad and leaky my triggers are.

Also before you download you should know....
    There are no items yet
    You cant buy cartriges for Nanoha yet
    There are only 10 waves
    Other stuff i forgot

Now...Rollll the credits!

siontatari
    Phantom_Fire_Shadow
    Upgrade
    Harin
    hell_knight99
    Lady Kelaodesi
    Kitabatake