• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dimension Warriors [Hero Defense]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
ARE YOU READY TO HAVE YOUR MIND BLOWN FROM AMAZMENT!?
tumblr_ldz2e5fN4d1qd17xlo1_400.jpg

OR ARE YOU READY TO GET YOUR TROLLING FACE ON?!
75378-TrollFace.png

WELL IF SO THENGET OUT

Because I ain't done this map yet :p

Dimensional Warriors
Genre=Hero Defense
Creator=Shadow-ZZ(me)
Current Map completion stage=Alpha
Map completetion %=50%~

]
In the valiant world of Azeroth the war between the races rages on to this point of time. During these battles the undead horde was creating a new devastating spell in which they hoped to use to destroy the other 3 races. But it backfired, their spell was named "Dimensional Ripper" in which they hoped to travel to other dimensions to explore new weapons and spells of even greater destruction. The plan seemed successful at first for they managed to retrieve a strange orb from an dimension. Moments later the orb exploded in the Azeroth dimension and a dimensional portal appeared in which villians from all other worlds came and wrecked havock. Now all 4 races of Azeroth allyed each other to get rid of this treacheous disaster. But it didn't go well either, all 4 races were soon defeated and retreated to the last known human outpost. Using the same dimensional technology the undead used the Dimensional Ripper to hopefully drag out allys to help the nearing evil warriors...... as the spell devastates the surronding area out comes.....

Nanoha Takamachi
Abillitys=Divine Buster, Axel Shooter, Barrier Jacket, Starlight Breaker
Ichigo Kurosaki
Abillitys=Getsuga Tenshou, Shikai, Ban-Kai, Hollow Mask
Kanade Takatsuki
Abillitys=Blaze,Pyro Chain,Molten Armor, -forgot-
Hatsune Miku
Abillitys=Stage:Throw,Stage:Dance,Stage:Lighting,Stage:Sing
Cloud Strife
Abillitys=-forgot-,5 Edges, Bladestorm Nova, Demon Strike

Do the spells work?
Are the spawns too strong?
Are there too many?
Is the base too strong?
Am i missing something?
What heroes would you like to see? (i need a tavern full)
And what do you think i need to improve on(remember i'm only like half way done)

Adding screen shots sometime in the future......

Notice!:This map will be optimized to reduce file size and to prevent an apocalyptical flame war about how bad and leaky my triggers are.

Also before you download you should know....
There are no items yet
You cant buy cartriges for Nanoha yet
There are only 10 waves
Other stuff i forgot

siontatari
Phantom_Fire_Shadow
Upgrade
Harin
hell_knight99
Lady Kelaodesi
Kitabatake
ddahe